Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Sennheiser PC 350 headset Help

Reviews Summary for Sennheiser PC 350 headset
Sennheiser PC 350 headset Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $249
Description: High-end computer gaming headset that is quite good at being a ham headset.
More info: http://www.sennheisercommunications.com/comm/icm_eng.nsf/root/502141

You can write your own review of the Sennheiser PC 350 headset.

PY1BR Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2017 16:52 Send this review to a friend
Great in all aspects!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recent bought this headset to use with my new IC-7300 and my PC. The headphones are very precise for music listening so to listen radio is just perfect. I was afraid regarding the electret cartridge impedance matching or something else, but surprise all my ham friends considered just gorgeous the IC-7300 audio with my voice!! Probably the new model will have the same performance.

W6IZT Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2015 10:21 Send this review to a friend
$125 on Amazon  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently discontinued model. Lightweight, rugged, comfortable, great TX and RX audio. Case included. Excellent for home or travel.

KZ1X Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2008 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Top Tier and competitive  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided to see if I could save a little and still get great performance in a new headset. This model is the top-of-the-line for the computer gamers, so to them it is extravagant. To us, it's a bargain. Street price is around $175. Unbelievably comfortable for extended wearing, exceptionally well made, sounds fabulous on RX and TX, passive noise reduction, noise cancelling mic, great cord, the works. Oh, yeah, and it's a very good stereo music headset if you need one.