Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 372 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

W1XV Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2014 16:00 Send this review to a friend
STUNNING CARD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely stunning card as far as I'm concerned. Randy was most patient in altering my concept all done seamlessly with timely emails on his part. He was right on top of the design!! Quality card made right here in the USA at a very reasonable price. Thanks, Randy, for a FB product.

KK5EDD Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 18:08 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my third batch of cards from Randy and, as always, he delivers the best and has the best service! His new high gloss cards are stunning.

KK7JS Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 09:47 Send this review to a friend
Great cards fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed some QSLs after a /KL7 operation and decided to try KB3IFH after seeing so many positive experiences. My experience was the same - a quality product delivered quickly. Would recommend this service to anyone.

KK4KQH Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2014 18:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered the State License Plate QSL cards and the Eyeball cards. They looked terrific.

Took about a week from the time I placed the order to I received the order.

K3KRN Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2014 20:11 Send this review to a friend
great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
great cards and service. highly recommend.

W1HEN Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2014 12:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks Randy, for a smooth and quick turnaround. Not to mention a really nice QSL card!

W4ACW Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 23:37 Send this review to a friend
absolutely beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I really like his new HIGH GLOSS cards. Great quality. Randy has one of the highest quality cards in the business and at a fair price. Thanks for putting my custom card together.

KM4BHB Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a new Ham I took my time looking around at different options for having my first batch of QSL cards printed up. I found Randy's site and immediately found the style I was wanting. A simple email to Randy was promptly replied to with a proof for approval. Now that the QSL cards are in hand I could not be more pleased. I am proud to be sending these cards out to my fellow Hams. I know when they get one of these cards out of their mailbox they have to think "That is a nice card". As soon as I start running low on these I will return to Randy to reorder. Also, looking around the internet, I believe you will not find this level of quality for Randy's prices. 73 all. Mike, KM4BHB

WB2KSP Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2014 06:11 Send this review to a friend
A returning customer  Time owned: more than 12 months
In late 2011, after a decade long departure from ham radio, I returned to operation from a new QTH. As such, I needed to purchase QSL's.

I found Randy's site (http://kb3ifh.homestead.com/) and saw exactly what I was looking for. I e-mailed him a picture via e-mail. He quickly created a "proof" for me to review. It looked good so I purchased 1,000 cards for a very reasonable price, especially for personalized picture cards. Within a short time the QSL's were delivered and more than met my expectations.

I was so pleased with the finished results that when my best friend wanted to purchase new cards, I quickly recommended Randy's service. Randy didn't disappoint my friend either.

Well, itís been 3 years and what was once a box of 1,000 cards is now a box of 90 cards so it was time again to have new cards printed. This time I knew just where to go. I immediately contacted Randy and with his help, created a new (and in my opinion) better card.

After selecting the picture that I wanted to use for the front of my new cards I had to chose the style I wanted to use for the back. Randy has so many options when it comes to card designs that anybody can find just what they're looking for. He produced a nice color design for the back of my cards.

At the time of order, Randy told me that there was currently a 2 week lead time between ordering and receiving the cards. Wasn't I surprised when one week after ordering my new cards they arrived in a big box and they are beautiful.

Randy is a real artist who produces world class QSL's which would make any ham op happy.

To sum up, Randy produces a real quality product for a very reasonable price.
You can view the front of my finished QSL at this address: http://www.qrz.com/db/WB2KSP

N6XJP Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2014 14:53 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I handed Randy a challenge...and parts and pieces of my old cards. He returned the most incredibly beautiful QSL cards I have had in my 25 years as a ham and five address changes. The card stock is amazing, the graphics true and alarmingly real, and the printing flawless. Come on guys, get on 40 meters with me and I'll send you one....suitable for framing of course. 7 3