Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 365 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KM4BHB Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a new Ham I took my time looking around at different options for having my first batch of QSL cards printed up. I found Randy's site and immediately found the style I was wanting. A simple email to Randy was promptly replied to with a proof for approval. Now that the QSL cards are in hand I could not be more pleased. I am proud to be sending these cards out to my fellow Hams. I know when they get one of these cards out of their mailbox they have to think "That is a nice card". As soon as I start running low on these I will return to Randy to reorder. Also, looking around the internet, I believe you will not find this level of quality for Randy's prices. 73 all. Mike, KM4BHB

WB2KSP Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2014 06:11 Send this review to a friend
A returning customer  Time owned: more than 12 months
In late 2011, after a decade long departure from ham radio, I returned to operation from a new QTH. As such, I needed to purchase QSL's.

I found Randy's site (http://kb3ifh.homestead.com/) and saw exactly what I was looking for. I e-mailed him a picture via e-mail. He quickly created a "proof" for me to review. It looked good so I purchased 1,000 cards for a very reasonable price, especially for personalized picture cards. Within a short time the QSL's were delivered and more than met my expectations.

I was so pleased with the finished results that when my best friend wanted to purchase new cards, I quickly recommended Randy's service. Randy didn't disappoint my friend either.

Well, itís been 3 years and what was once a box of 1,000 cards is now a box of 90 cards so it was time again to have new cards printed. This time I knew just where to go. I immediately contacted Randy and with his help, created a new (and in my opinion) better card.

After selecting the picture that I wanted to use for the front of my new cards I had to chose the style I wanted to use for the back. Randy has so many options when it comes to card designs that anybody can find just what they're looking for. He produced a nice color design for the back of my cards.

At the time of order, Randy told me that there was currently a 2 week lead time between ordering and receiving the cards. Wasn't I surprised when one week after ordering my new cards they arrived in a big box and they are beautiful.

Randy is a real artist who produces world class QSL's which would make any ham op happy.

To sum up, Randy produces a real quality product for a very reasonable price.
You can view the front of my finished QSL at this address: http://www.qrz.com/db/WB2KSP

N6XJP Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2014 14:53 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I handed Randy a challenge...and parts and pieces of my old cards. He returned the most incredibly beautiful QSL cards I have had in my 25 years as a ham and five address changes. The card stock is amazing, the graphics true and alarmingly real, and the printing flawless. Come on guys, get on 40 meters with me and I'll send you one....suitable for framing of course. 7 3

W9VS Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2014 05:40 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Selection to choose from.  Time owned: more than 12 months
My experience Randy is always great. He is very patient with me as I like to make a few changes before the final approval is done. I've ordered cards from Randy for a long time now. I especially like his new HIGH GLOSS cards. They are absolutely beautiful. They almost glow in the dark. If you need new QSL cards, look no further as Randy's cards beat all the rest by a shining. Thank you Randy. Gary Thostenson W9VS

N5INP Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 16:16 Send this review to a friend
A#1  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wanted to get a more classy QSL card because I was being shamed by DX station cards :). So when I got a QSL card in the mail from another station who used KB3IFH QSL Cards I gave Randy a try. Glad I did. I was very pleased with the suggestions and ability to customize the back of the card. Although I did my own design for the front I have no doubt he will help anyone with that also. You can't go wrong with this guy!

N9ESI Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my cards by UPS today and am delighted with results. Randy was very helpful in making design suggestions, improving graphics, and responding quickly. He was quick to make minor edits (things I should have gotten right on draft I sent him) and sent revisions quickly for my approval/review.I received the cards quickly and would not hesitate to order again from Randy or recommend him to anyone. Great experience and excellent customer service.

KS4TL Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2014 08:29 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic cards and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Went to Randy for the second time, this time for cards for a special event station. Beautiful cards, fair price, helpful tips on layout, and very fast turn-around. Can't ask for anything more.

W6JKA Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2014 15:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Supplier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gave order to Randy Jul 14th and received on Jul 18th. Quality excellent and customer interaction excellent.

K9IEK Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2014 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All of the prior #5 ratings for KB3IFH are correct.Randy worked with me in printing unique eyeball QSLs.He is patient,pleasant to deal with and the quality of the finished product was excellent.If you are looking for an individualized QSL or eyeball QSL contact Randy and see if he can help you.Thanks Randy for a job well done.K9IEK

KC9UHH Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2014 14:32 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Eyeball QSL cards are excellent quality - communication & service was great! Thanks Randy for making the generous door prize donation at last year's W9DXCC convention where I was the lucky winner. Next time I need to order QSL cards - I'll know right where to go!