Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 410 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

NK8Q Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2016 13:32 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I initiated contact with Randy, KB3IFH, to get some QSL cards designed. Within only a few email exchanges and a total of three samples that Randy sent to me the custom card was dialed in to what I was looking for. I placed my order and received them in less than one week!

The print quality and finish is excellent. I'm very happy to send these out and get caught up on my way overdue QSLing. These are the first cards that I have had professionally printed in over 15 years!

Fast communications, lightning fast prototypes/proofs, fast service from initial contact to delivery of finished product, excellent quality and a very fair price! I would definitely get other cards from Randy again and highly recommend Randy to anyone looking for QSL cards to be printed!

KB8KKI Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy does excellent work.
Very fast service & nice quality cards

KW4UV Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is the second batch of QSL'S from Randy. The cards are beautiful. Service is exceptional. Fast communication, and willing to work with you on your design. You won't have a better experience than
KB3IFH QSL'S.

W2PBR Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 08:51 Send this review to a friend
Easy Service, Great Results  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered some QSL cards from Randy after seeing that they were going to be used for a special event. He was happy to make minor modifications to one of his stock card designs, responded to my questions quickly, and shipped everything right now. High quality paper stock. I'd heartily recommend his QSL cards.

KD9ERA Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2016 09:42 Send this review to a friend
A Pleasure to do business With  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent a number of Pix to produce a unique qsl card. Gave him the freedom to do what he does best.
Randy is a pleasure to work with, timely on replies,
He has the talent. take a look at him.
I am most pleased..
BJS

N2PH Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2016 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Does a terrific job.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy has done two sets of QSL cards for me and they both have been great. He is easy to work with and develops an excellent product in very short order. In my last order I missed a typo which was my fault and Randy was very accommodating in fixing the problem.

If you are looking for a quality product at a modest cost then you should use Randy and KB3IFH cards.

K3NRX Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2016 09:34 Send this review to a friend
RANDY IS THE BEST!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Give Randy the tools (.jpgs and .gifs) and he will whip you up an awesome QSL card...

N1UW Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2016 21:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Communication in the pre-press stage was always less than 24 hours. After the details were sorted out (in one or two days) I received an accurate full 4-color proof.

I was told the lead time for printing was ten business days or less. I received my cards before the end of the week.

Fast service, quick turnaround, received way more than the 500 cards I ordered, great quality prepress and 4-color printing. I will order here again.

AG5I Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2016 07:45 Send this review to a friend
QSL CARD  Time owned: more than 12 months
2nd time Iíve used Randy to produce my cards, excellent to work with, prompt responses, skilled designer..a joy to deal with! You wonít regret trusting this fine individual and his extensive skills.

K0DLJ Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2016 19:27 Send this review to a friend
Pleasure to work with  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I searched a while before deciding on QSL cards and decided on KB3IFH cards by Randy. He was very quick with response times to email questions, as well as getting the proofs to me before printing. Once the cards were received the quality was outstanding. Quality received for the price is an exceptional value.