Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 356 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KC9UHH Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2014 14:32 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Eyeball QSL cards are excellent quality - communication & service was great! Thanks Randy for making the generous door prize donation at last year's W9DXCC convention where I was the lucky winner. Next time I need to order QSL cards - I'll know right where to go!

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2014 07:12 Send this review to a friend
Top of the Line!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is about the 6th or 7th batch of cards I have ordered from Randy in the last 2 years. I just cannot say enough about the quality and cost of his cards! His work is always top notch and things go so smoothly.

If you need QSL cards, look no further or out of the USA, his cards and prices are fantastic!!

73 de Jim - KE8G

NU6Y Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2014 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy, is on his game, he is quick and will communicate. My QSL card design came from an Idea hatched between myself and "Jeff K1NSS" who is a graphic artist and did a very cool Charicature of me doing the stuff I do in my home town. Randy took Jeff's design added the QSO information and printed a beautiful card.

WA2FTV Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2014 16:10 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Randy copy a design from a now out of business QSL card printer. Sent in a sample card for reference. He was able to duplicate the design. Looks just like an original from the previous QSL card printer. Copied great

W2ADS Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2014 13:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent communication during the QSL card design process, fast redesign for my approval, great results and fast printing and shipping. Very satisfied with my new cards. --Al, W2ADS

K5YY Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2014 16:48 Send this review to a friend
The best, hassle free  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just back from a trip to 7P8YY and within 5 days of returning I contacted KB3IFH after looking at his quality of work. Within ONE day, we exchanged a couple of emails, reviewed the colors, photo and wording, etc and I fully expected a short wait of 2-3 weeks, since he was going to the Dayton Ham Convention.. To my surprise, the cards arrived in just FOUR days and before Dayton! Great service and prompt email replies. I will go with him the next time for sure. Excellent card quality also.

NK4X Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2014 11:10 Send this review to a friend
Pleasure to deal with  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy took in stride me changing directions on my QSL card. Customized one of his samples to meet my needs and delivery was quick. Great service.

N5MIG Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2014 09:27 Send this review to a friend
UNBEATABLE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have had my new cards for about a week and I'm already putting together a design for another batch. Randy does an excellent job at an affordable price. Most importantly he is quick on proofs and delivery.
Joe
N5MIG

N1PQG Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2014 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Fast, top quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From order to arrival in less than a week, great quality, no surprises, made in the USA. Can't ask for more than that!

AA1YY Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2014 08:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great quality with an attention to detail, and very fast turnaround!