Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 430 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

N3HAM Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2017 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Went the Extra Nautical Mile  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Our club located on a Museum Ship needed new cards. Sent several pictures to Randy and he came up with proofs that were outstanding. Innovative additions I never thought of were added. I sent a recommendation for an adjustment and he factored it in masterfully. He gets my business when I need new ones.

KI4PSR Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2017 15:22 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking and Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was very helpful getting my card the way I wanted it, and patiently offered different examples of my card's layout to choose from. He was able to adjust the brightness of the JPEG I sent and made it fit the card. Looks GREAT!

After the final proof, delivery was very fast, less than 10 days.

J68GD Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2017 20:13 Send this review to a friend
Simply The Best !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
1000 cards from concept to delivery is six days. Fantastic quality and customer service. Thanks Randy !

KF5U Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2017 15:15 Send this review to a friend
1st Class Quality - 1st Class Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's been almost 50 years since I had any QSL cards, so I decided it was about time I had some made!! Randy quickly sent me a proof based on my design preferences. The end result was fantastic. From start to finish, everything took just a few days. Quality and service could not have been better.

I also ordered several custom mouse pads at the same time. My mice love them!!

W1WH Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2017 11:19 Send this review to a friend
Best in the business!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my third order of QSL cards from Randy in the last 10 years or so. Randy is the best QSL printer I've ever come across in almost 40 years in ham radio. Randy's products and service are simply the best. There's no need to order QSL cards from places halfway around the world. Buy quality, buy American. You won't be disappointed.

K3VPZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2017 17:03 Send this review to a friend
QSL's & cust. service perfect  Time owned: more than 12 months
I can't imagine how Randy to do much better. In addition to his excellent QSL cards and eyeball cards he has a whole line of ham accessories that are terrific. I called him and asked if he had a solution to ink stamps smearing on the glossy cards I picked. He sent me examples of all the card stock he used. I picked another card and he printed up my original order for no charge. Have you heard of perfect customer service! Bravo Randy!

K0CSL Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2017 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently placed an order with KB3IFH QSL Cards for QSL and eyeball cards, and they turned out terrific. Amazingly easy process, with helpful suggestions along the way. Highly recommended.

K6DGW Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2017 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Totally Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is so easy to work with, and really talented when it comes to cleaning up my sort of rough design. Cards look great!

KG5BIU Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2017 04:36 Send this review to a friend
Great products from KN3IFH  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got the QSL cards and call sign MUG!!! Awesome products and great services. Thank you Mr Randy!!!

K5BIU. 73

K5TGS Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2017 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Wow nice quality and price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What else can be said? Fast service, high quality card stock, great printing.