Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 418 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KB1OIQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2016 15:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent a Libreoffice file of something close to what I wanted, and he was able to quickly clean it up and send me a proof. The cards arrived sooner than expected, and the quality is fantastic. I am very pleased with my QSL cards!

WN1FVQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2016 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Extraordinary Service, Stunning and Phenomenal QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
Randy provided extraordinary personal service for redesigning and updating three separate QSL card designs from the 1920s and 1930s, for three separate sets of QSL cards. Always available with a telephone call or email for any update on design options and backgrounds. He was able to update the classic designs from the early QSL cards from 20s and 30s, including the color of the card stock. The three separately designed QSL card proof designs were emailed to me very quickly and the proofs were stunning. The final printed product of the three separate QSL card designs really brought out the extraordinary and phenomenal artwork that Randy provides. Each separate design was superbly well thought out and planned. The card stock that he recommended was perfect. His QSL card printing is second to none.

I also bought name tags from him using the QSL card designs that he printed for me. I now have perfect miniatures of my QSL cards as my name tags along with three beverage coasters with the QSL designs.

He truly is a gifted artist and phenomenal printer.

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2016 09:18 Send this review to a friend
Another GREAT job by Randy!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been buying QSL cards through Randy for many years now, and have never been disappointed in the quality nor the price!

I am a QSL manger for a couple of others and buy in batches of 5,000 or more. My wife and I usually design the cards (front and back) and have Randy look things over, then offer any suggestions. He is a pleasure to work with; always professional and extremely courteous!

Randy always surprises me with the "turn around" time on an order, as it ALWAYS received earlier than expected.

If you are looking for QUALITY QSL cards at a very AFFORDABLE price, Randy (KB3IFH) is the BEST!!

73 de Jim - KE8G

K9AW Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2016 04:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service/Superior Quality Craftmanship & Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Placed two separate orders (K9AW/J68GD). Same day response. Drafts forwarded for approval same day. Next day changes requested completed and sent to print. Ten days later they arrived. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Great customer service and pricing. Highly recommended. Thank you Randy !!

W9RPM Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2016 17:26 Send this review to a friend
FOLD OVER QSL CARDS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Always wanted to get a fold over QSL cards for some reason. Looked around at a lot of places on the internet, and found Randy's Website. Within a few emails he had a proof ready for me to view. a few tweaks later, and was ready to go. Turn around time was about 10 days. Great product, and Randy is great to deal with.

W2OU Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2016 11:34 Send this review to a friend
Quality QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw 2 cards designed by Randy for a friends special event and a club card, The full color cards were very nice and through discussion with the friend he detailed how Randy's creativity actually enhanced their designs. I sent him an email with ideas for my card and received an almost immediate response. He incorporated all my ideas and improved on them and within 2 days I had proofs of the card I wanted. His customer service skills are excellent and very responsive. I received my cards well within the commitment period and will not hesitate to reorder.Randy has a sales phamplet that's very complete and shows a well thought out product line, but he welcomes working with a customers design idea with the goal of producing a pleasing project. It was a pleasure working with Randy.

W1GO Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2016 06:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service ...  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Randy's services a few times over the past couple of years. The quality of the product is excellent and his service and responsiveness are unmatched.

W5NR Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2016 10:41 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL cards and quick turnaround.I  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent Randy my sample QSL card and requested a couple of changes that I would like him make and within a day's time he sent me the sample card with the changes made. The updates to my QSL card were just as I had asked for and the final approval was made and the cards were printed and shipped within a weeks time.

These are really nice cards and the price was very good, I'll return back to his site for my next order.. Thanks Randy!

NK8Q Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2016 13:32 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I initiated contact with Randy, KB3IFH, to get some QSL cards designed. Within only a few email exchanges and a total of three samples that Randy sent to me the custom card was dialed in to what I was looking for. I placed my order and received them in less than one week!

The print quality and finish is excellent. I'm very happy to send these out and get caught up on my way overdue QSLing. These are the first cards that I have had professionally printed in over 15 years!

Fast communications, lightning fast prototypes/proofs, fast service from initial contact to delivery of finished product, excellent quality and a very fair price! I would definitely get other cards from Randy again and highly recommend Randy to anyone looking for QSL cards to be printed!

KB8KKI Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy does excellent work.
Very fast service & nice quality cards