Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 374 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

W0VTT Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2015 08:36 Send this review to a friend
First rate QSLs; good price; quick service   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
KB3IFH delivers a truly first rate product at a very reasonable price. A few email exchanges finalized the details of the card design and the finished product was delivered in less than two weeks. Eyeball cards are also very nice.

KE2SX Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2015 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great card, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What else could I possibly add here. The entire design process was done in a few emails, and I had the cards in half the estimated time. The cards look great - nice heavy stock, glossy finish on the front, a quality product. Randy is great to work with. Highly recommended.

W1XV Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2014 16:00 Send this review to a friend
STUNNING CARD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely stunning card as far as I'm concerned. Randy was most patient in altering my concept all done seamlessly with timely emails on his part. He was right on top of the design!! Quality card made right here in the USA at a very reasonable price. Thanks, Randy, for a FB product.

KK5EDD Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 18:08 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my third batch of cards from Randy and, as always, he delivers the best and has the best service! His new high gloss cards are stunning.

KK7JS Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 09:47 Send this review to a friend
Great cards fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed some QSLs after a /KL7 operation and decided to try KB3IFH after seeing so many positive experiences. My experience was the same - a quality product delivered quickly. Would recommend this service to anyone.

KK4KQH Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2014 18:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered the State License Plate QSL cards and the Eyeball cards. They looked terrific.

Took about a week from the time I placed the order to I received the order.

K3KRN Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2014 20:11 Send this review to a friend
great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
great cards and service. highly recommend.

W1HEN Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2014 12:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks Randy, for a smooth and quick turnaround. Not to mention a really nice QSL card!

W4ACW Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 23:37 Send this review to a friend
absolutely beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I really like his new HIGH GLOSS cards. Great quality. Randy has one of the highest quality cards in the business and at a fair price. Thanks for putting my custom card together.

KM4BHB Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a new Ham I took my time looking around at different options for having my first batch of QSL cards printed up. I found Randy's site and immediately found the style I was wanting. A simple email to Randy was promptly replied to with a proof for approval. Now that the QSL cards are in hand I could not be more pleased. I am proud to be sending these cards out to my fellow Hams. I know when they get one of these cards out of their mailbox they have to think "That is a nice card". As soon as I start running low on these I will return to Randy to reorder. Also, looking around the internet, I believe you will not find this level of quality for Randy's prices. 73 all. Mike, KM4BHB