Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 433 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K6DGW Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2017 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Totally Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is so easy to work with, and really talented when it comes to cleaning up my sort of rough design. Cards look great!

KG5BIU Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2017 04:36 Send this review to a friend
Great products from KN3IFH  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got the QSL cards and call sign MUG!!! Awesome products and great services. Thank you Mr Randy!!!

K5BIU. 73

K5TGS Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2017 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Wow nice quality and price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What else can be said? Fast service, high quality card stock, great printing.

N7ITE Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2016 16:42 Send this review to a friend
Great Job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently had Jeff, K1NSS, design a custom QSL card for me and I wanted his design to look as great on my printed QSL card as it did on my computer. Randy did not disappoint! My QSL card looks exactly like the design I was sent. The colors match perfectly and all the intricate detail was there. My cards were shipped quickly and dealing with Randy was a pleasure. The quality of the paper used and the finish of the card is outstanding. If you want a very high quality job for the printing of your QSL card I highly recommend KB3IFH.

K5YNC Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2016 14:37 Send this review to a friend
Vibrant color Great First Impression  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I obtained my technician ticket, and shortly after upgraded to a General license and a vanity call sign. You only get one chance to make that "first impression" as a ham! Jeff a K1NSS created a perfect custom design QSL card for me, and recommended Randy at KB3IFH QSL Cards to print the artwork.

Got them in the mail last week, and the work is astounding---perfect! For everything else that a amateur operator must do to "get on the air"--getting the perfect QSL is a must!

KB1OIQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2016 15:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent a Libreoffice file of something close to what I wanted, and he was able to quickly clean it up and send me a proof. The cards arrived sooner than expected, and the quality is fantastic. I am very pleased with my QSL cards!

WN1FVQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2016 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Extraordinary Service, Stunning and Phenomenal QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
Randy provided extraordinary personal service for redesigning and updating three separate QSL card designs from the 1920s and 1930s, for three separate sets of QSL cards. Always available with a telephone call or email for any update on design options and backgrounds. He was able to update the classic designs from the early QSL cards from 20s and 30s, including the color of the card stock. The three separately designed QSL card proof designs were emailed to me very quickly and the proofs were stunning. The final printed product of the three separate QSL card designs really brought out the extraordinary and phenomenal artwork that Randy provides. Each separate design was superbly well thought out and planned. The card stock that he recommended was perfect. His QSL card printing is second to none.

I also bought name tags from him using the QSL card designs that he printed for me. I now have perfect miniatures of my QSL cards as my name tags along with three beverage coasters with the QSL designs.

He truly is a gifted artist and phenomenal printer.

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2016 09:18 Send this review to a friend
Another GREAT job by Randy!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been buying QSL cards through Randy for many years now, and have never been disappointed in the quality nor the price!

I am a QSL manger for a couple of others and buy in batches of 5,000 or more. My wife and I usually design the cards (front and back) and have Randy look things over, then offer any suggestions. He is a pleasure to work with; always professional and extremely courteous!

Randy always surprises me with the "turn around" time on an order, as it ALWAYS received earlier than expected.

If you are looking for QUALITY QSL cards at a very AFFORDABLE price, Randy (KB3IFH) is the BEST!!

73 de Jim - KE8G

K9AW Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2016 04:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service/Superior Quality Craftmanship & Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Placed two separate orders (K9AW/J68GD). Same day response. Drafts forwarded for approval same day. Next day changes requested completed and sent to print. Ten days later they arrived. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. Great customer service and pricing. Highly recommended. Thank you Randy !!

W9RPM Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2016 17:26 Send this review to a friend
FOLD OVER QSL CARDS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Always wanted to get a fold over QSL cards for some reason. Looked around at a lot of places on the internet, and found Randy's Website. Within a few emails he had a proof ready for me to view. a few tweaks later, and was ready to go. Turn around time was about 10 days. Great product, and Randy is great to deal with.