Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 426 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KB3ERI Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2015 02:08 Send this review to a friend
Satisfaction plus  Time owned: months
Great card, great service, Randy had the design layed out and ready to print in a couple of days. He was meticulous in being sure the card design was exactly right, asking for confirmation at every step along the way. The result, a fantastic looking card!

W3FOX Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2015 18:54 Send this review to a friend
New Cards Are Super  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ran out of my first 1000 cards and contacted Randy for a reorder. He had my old layout and informed me of the heavier and more glossy stock as well as now having color available for the back. Communications with him were very speedy and with my input he redid the back of my previous card. Payment was easy using PayPal and delivery of the cards took less than a week. Love dealing with Randy and he puts out a superior product. Buy USA,

W3ADC Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2015 15:45 Send this review to a friend
5+  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered new cards from Randy communication was first class and cards was very nice. The new color back on cards is a plus.

KD7RVH Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2015 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Exactly as expected.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a simple yet complete QSL card and Randy delivered. Communication was great and all of my questions were answered quickly. I'll be using this service again when my supply runs out.

K1OA Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2015 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great product, great customer service. Randy will work with you to get your card exactly the way you want it. The premium cards are excellent. Highly recommended.

W4EAB Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2015 20:54 Send this review to a friend
Great product Great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Anytime you see 390 reviews of a Qsl printing service that has a 5.0 rating you know it has to be a good service. Randy did a great job offering suggestions to my initial idea of a Qsl card from a photograph and sent new proofs overnight. Even going so far as to add ARRL/VEC/SKCC logos at the last minute. Great product for a moderate price and fast shipping. Two thumbs up!!

KP4VR Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2015 23:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality; fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was very patient and willing to help me design my QSL cards. When they arrived (fast shipping), I was very happy with the results.

KA0NEB Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2015 18:31 Send this review to a friend
GREAT cards and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm low vision so designing a card was difficult, that coupled with the fact I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted led to a lengthy design process, but Randy was SUPER! He almost read my mind and would send a new design usually over night. We finally nailed it and the cards look GREAT! Great price, GREAT service, great cards! I have no issues recommending this service!

KG4YNI Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2015 11:16 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional customer service and products.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For five years I have known what I wanted to use as a QSL card. I talked to several people who were in the business, either on line or at hamfests. When I described my desires I never received any positive responses. One even asked me if I was crazy. A few weeks ago I found Randy's website and contacted him via email to which he responded in a very timely manner and with a very positive attitude about my request. After a few days of emailing ideas and changes back and forth all his work went to print. They arrived yesterday and I am happy, happy, happy! On a scale of one through ten I would give him an eleven+. Ernie KG4YNI

K9IEK Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2015 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL printing  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Last year Randy printed some individually designed eyeball QSLs for me which are excellent.Based on that experience I decided to refurbish my QSL card and gave Randy an outline of the proposed changes which involved some rearrangement of the design on the card.Randy worked with me,made some good suggestions and ultimately printed a first class QSL card in a timely manner.He is a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him if you want a high quality unique and outstanding QSL.