Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 418 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KG4YNI Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2015 11:16 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional customer service and products.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For five years I have known what I wanted to use as a QSL card. I talked to several people who were in the business, either on line or at hamfests. When I described my desires I never received any positive responses. One even asked me if I was crazy. A few weeks ago I found Randy's website and contacted him via email to which he responded in a very timely manner and with a very positive attitude about my request. After a few days of emailing ideas and changes back and forth all his work went to print. They arrived yesterday and I am happy, happy, happy! On a scale of one through ten I would give him an eleven+. Ernie KG4YNI

K9IEK Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2015 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL printing  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Last year Randy printed some individually designed eyeball QSLs for me which are excellent.Based on that experience I decided to refurbish my QSL card and gave Randy an outline of the proposed changes which involved some rearrangement of the design on the card.Randy worked with me,made some good suggestions and ultimately printed a first class QSL card in a timely manner.He is a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him if you want a high quality unique and outstanding QSL.

KG6EYC Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 23:22 Send this review to a friend
The best US printer hands down  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
He did not only the club cards (FBOM/N5NOM) but my own personal cards as well (and others in the club). He not only worked with me with logo placement and modifications but font suggestions that really made my QSL complete. His premium color cards are sturdy, high resolution and have that professional feel. These cards are way better than you can print on your color printer at home. Also being located in the US makes the deal even sweeter. With LOTW and eQSL, we need to keep QSL cards alive, and Randy is doing his part by providing high quality cards.

WA0FQK Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2015 15:58 Send this review to a friend
outstanding quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The only reason I gave this a 5.0 rating was that there was NONE higher. Randy has got his work highly calibrated and the quality is unbelievable. When your making a decision on how a club card should look between 8 board members there is always 15 to 20 different opinions. Randy made this process easy and everyone was highly satisfied with the final beautiful result! No higher recommendation can I give.

NK2W Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2015 03:04 Send this review to a friend
In a word, BEAUTIFUL!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been a ham for more than 60 years, and I've seen and tried 'em all. What can I say? These QSL cards are among, if not THE BEST yet! From beginning to end Randy worked closely with me to get everything just right, using my Photoshop and CorelDraw images for the full color front and rear. The end result is GORGEOUS! Go with these cards -- you won't be sorry. Delivery was prompt, everything perfect.

ED
NK2W

W5DMT Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service, Great Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In the last month or so, I have had a full color photograph style QSL Card and similar business cards printed by KB3IFH.

A friend of mine designed it for me, and emailed me the artwork, which I forwarded on. There were a few things he didn't think I'd be happy with, so he emailed it back with some suggestions. Those changes made, he went to work.

Best looking cards I've ever had, and I'll be reordering after I run through these thousand QSL's and Eyeball cards.

Quick shipping, and the whole thing was done in less than 3 weeks (with about a week and a half in between my QSL and Eyeball card orders.) Just do it. You won't be disappointed.

N8YQX Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2015 16:55 Send this review to a friend
Good cards, fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my cards today. They arrived quickly, and the price was one of the best I could find. The print and the card stock is much better than the CHEAP cards.

N0XM Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2015 15:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Service/Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is "old school" in terms of truly endeavoring to help and please his customers. He sweats the small stuff and details and provides very nice and high quality QSL cards. I'm delighted that I used his QSL printing. I'll definitely be back for more!

K5YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:40 Send this review to a friend
what more to want?  Time owned: more than 12 months
If you need ANY kind of card, this is the ONE STOP place to shop and buy from. Efficient, professional, quality plus, very reasonable cost and quick shipping.. Trying to save a buck shopping elsewhere is not cost effective!

KC4MZT Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:01 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was extremely helpful in every way. He answered all of our questions quickly and offered advice. The cards are exactly how we wanted them and they arrived on time.

Leigh Weaver