Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 415 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

WA0FQK Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2015 15:58 Send this review to a friend
outstanding quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The only reason I gave this a 5.0 rating was that there was NONE higher. Randy has got his work highly calibrated and the quality is unbelievable. When your making a decision on how a club card should look between 8 board members there is always 15 to 20 different opinions. Randy made this process easy and everyone was highly satisfied with the final beautiful result! No higher recommendation can I give.

NK2W Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2015 03:04 Send this review to a friend
In a word, BEAUTIFUL!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been a ham for more than 60 years, and I've seen and tried 'em all. What can I say? These QSL cards are among, if not THE BEST yet! From beginning to end Randy worked closely with me to get everything just right, using my Photoshop and CorelDraw images for the full color front and rear. The end result is GORGEOUS! Go with these cards -- you won't be sorry. Delivery was prompt, everything perfect.

ED
NK2W

W5DMT Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service, Great Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In the last month or so, I have had a full color photograph style QSL Card and similar business cards printed by KB3IFH.

A friend of mine designed it for me, and emailed me the artwork, which I forwarded on. There were a few things he didn't think I'd be happy with, so he emailed it back with some suggestions. Those changes made, he went to work.

Best looking cards I've ever had, and I'll be reordering after I run through these thousand QSL's and Eyeball cards.

Quick shipping, and the whole thing was done in less than 3 weeks (with about a week and a half in between my QSL and Eyeball card orders.) Just do it. You won't be disappointed.

N8YQX Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2015 16:55 Send this review to a friend
Good cards, fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my cards today. They arrived quickly, and the price was one of the best I could find. The print and the card stock is much better than the CHEAP cards.

N0XM Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2015 15:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Service/Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is "old school" in terms of truly endeavoring to help and please his customers. He sweats the small stuff and details and provides very nice and high quality QSL cards. I'm delighted that I used his QSL printing. I'll definitely be back for more!

K5YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:40 Send this review to a friend
what more to want?  Time owned: more than 12 months
If you need ANY kind of card, this is the ONE STOP place to shop and buy from. Efficient, professional, quality plus, very reasonable cost and quick shipping.. Trying to save a buck shopping elsewhere is not cost effective!

KC4MZT Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:01 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was extremely helpful in every way. He answered all of our questions quickly and offered advice. The cards are exactly how we wanted them and they arrived on time.

Leigh Weaver
KC4MZT
QSL manager for WLO Marine Radio

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2015 05:02 Send this review to a friend
Another Great Experience!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered many batches of QSL cards from Randy over the years, and the Service & Quality are always "Top Shelf!"

This last batch was 3,000 premium cards for the TX5W operation that happened at the beginning of this year. The card captured a highlight of KK6BT and his wife during some well earned down time.

I can't say enough about Randy, the Service, and the Quality of his QSL cards. If you need QSL cards, this is the person to buy them from! You WILL be HAPPY!!!

73 de Jim - KE8G
QSL mgr for TX5W

W2NAF Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2015 04:14 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've ordered 4 different QSL designs from Randy over the past couple years, and the experience has always been great! I typically send some photos and text, and Randy handles the design. He then sends out PDF proofs and patiently iterates with me over the design until I'm happy. Once I pay, the cards are printed and shipped promptly. The glossy premium QSL quality is beautiful. I will definitely be ordering from Randy in the future.

WA1NRQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2015 05:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tried several others, but one email, one phone call and that was all it took. Cards are beautiful, arrived in half the time quoted. Have had cards as DA1EL, WA1NRQ, and these as KA4TOM put them all to shame.