Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 391 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

N5INP Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 16:16 Send this review to a friend
A#1  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wanted to get a more classy QSL card because I was being shamed by DX station cards :). So when I got a QSL card in the mail from another station who used KB3IFH QSL Cards I gave Randy a try. Glad I did. I was very pleased with the suggestions and ability to customize the back of the card. Although I did my own design for the front I have no doubt he will help anyone with that also. You can't go wrong with this guy!

N9ESI Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my cards by UPS today and am delighted with results. Randy was very helpful in making design suggestions, improving graphics, and responding quickly. He was quick to make minor edits (things I should have gotten right on draft I sent him) and sent revisions quickly for my approval/review.I received the cards quickly and would not hesitate to order again from Randy or recommend him to anyone. Great experience and excellent customer service.

KS4TL Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2014 08:29 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic cards and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Went to Randy for the second time, this time for cards for a special event station. Beautiful cards, fair price, helpful tips on layout, and very fast turn-around. Can't ask for anything more.

W6JKA Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2014 15:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Supplier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gave order to Randy Jul 14th and received on Jul 18th. Quality excellent and customer interaction excellent.

K9IEK Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2014 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All of the prior #5 ratings for KB3IFH are correct.Randy worked with me in printing unique eyeball QSLs.He is patient,pleasant to deal with and the quality of the finished product was excellent.If you are looking for an individualized QSL or eyeball QSL contact Randy and see if he can help you.Thanks Randy for a job well done.K9IEK

KC9UHH Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2014 14:32 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Eyeball QSL cards are excellent quality - communication & service was great! Thanks Randy for making the generous door prize donation at last year's W9DXCC convention where I was the lucky winner. Next time I need to order QSL cards - I'll know right where to go!

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2014 07:12 Send this review to a friend
Top of the Line!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is about the 6th or 7th batch of cards I have ordered from Randy in the last 2 years. I just cannot say enough about the quality and cost of his cards! His work is always top notch and things go so smoothly.

If you need QSL cards, look no further or out of the USA, his cards and prices are fantastic!!

73 de Jim - KE8G

NU6Y Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2014 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy, is on his game, he is quick and will communicate. My QSL card design came from an Idea hatched between myself and "Jeff K1NSS" who is a graphic artist and did a very cool Charicature of me doing the stuff I do in my home town. Randy took Jeff's design added the QSO information and printed a beautiful card.

WA2FTV Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2014 16:10 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Randy copy a design from a now out of business QSL card printer. Sent in a sample card for reference. He was able to duplicate the design. Looks just like an original from the previous QSL card printer. Copied great

W2ADS Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2014 13:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent communication during the QSL card design process, fast redesign for my approval, great results and fast printing and shipping. Very satisfied with my new cards. --Al, W2ADS