Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 356 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K7IN Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2013 17:43 Send this review to a friend
Exactly what I expected  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first time to order cards from Randy. He was very attentive to my request and did an excellent job setting up a card that looked like I wanted. They arrived in the mail today and are excellent! I will keep it displayed on my QRZ profile for a long time. If you are looking for great, quality work for your QSL cards, you won't go wrong with Randy. :)

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2013 22:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Getting back into the hobby I needed some cards. I decided on a ocean motif so Randy suggested I look at shutterstock.com. After finding a photo I emailed Randy the image number. He sent me a PDF of my card and it was just what I was looking for. The cost of the photo was only $10 and well worth the price for a high resolution photo. Randy did the download and added the cost of the photo to the total cost of the order. It only took a few emails and the entire process was only two days start to finish. I should have my cards in a few weeks. Randy is a pleasure to work with and I have no doubt the cards will be beautiful.
Thanks Randy!

KD5SRW Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2013 18:06 Send this review to a friend
superb product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I decided it was time for another change of qsl cards, I checked out a few that I knew about. I discovered KB3IFH when I received one of his cards from a fellow ham. I contacted Randy, emailed him what I had in mind...4-5 emails back and forth and we had the design and layout completed. Within roughly 3 weeks I had my new cards. I did not opt out for the cheapest cards, wanting instead something that any contact would be impressed to receive (full color, both sides and 4x6 inches in size.) I was the first to be impress when I opened the shipping box...WOW, even better than I expected. Randy does killer work and is well deserving of your business!

W4MPL Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2013 15:23 Send this review to a friend
Just received my new cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm a new Ham and decided to get some QSL cards printed up. Searched the Internet and read the reviews here on eHAM.net and found Randy. I went to his site and liked what I saw. After sending him an email we corresponded a couple of times and I decided on providing my own graphic card (An old style post card) for my QSL. Randy was great to work with, provided me some quick proofs, and after some tweaking I got what I think is the perfect card. i received my cards today and I'm 100% satisfied in the quality of his work and the printing.

W9UQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2013 16:24 Send this review to a friend
I purchased eyeball & QSL cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was a joy. It was easy to work with him, and he has great products.

K4BRG Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2013 07:08 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a wonderful experience ordering my QSL cards from Randy. I sent him a rough sample of what I wanted. In less than 24 hours, the final design was complete. My cards arrived faster than I expected and they are TOP NOTCH quality.

WA3LLF Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2013 20:26 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST  Time owned: more than 12 months
This was my second order from Randy.
It was only 10 days from the first phone call to Randy, till I had my new cards in my hand. I asked Randy to modify and change the design on the front and completely change the back of my cards and all in 10 days. Oh, I sent a personal check via snail mail so that took a couple of days. Wow, 10 days front to back and the cards look great.
Thanks Randy
I'll be calling you for eyeball cards soon.

KS4TL Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2013 04:35 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful cards made quickly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Remember that old engineer's saying: "Good, fast, cheap - pick any two?" Well, Randy appears determined to disprove that old saw.

KB3IFH produced absolutely beautiful custom photo QSLs for me, with a turn around time of less than two weeks, and at a most reasonable price.

WD8NZP Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2013 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product backed by outstanding customer service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Having recently re-entered the hobby after a 10+ year absence, I knew I wanted top notch QSL cards this time 'round. Based on all the "5" ratings of KB3IFH QSL Cards, I contacted Randy and provided him with a design. He substantially improved my design and completed the entire process (back and forth on the design, ordering, printing, and shipping) within a couple of weeks, which was sooner the time he initially quoted.

Very pleased with the quality of the paper stock and final product.

KE5HTB Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2013 09:06 Send this review to a friend
SUPER Person and super service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
he works very hard to make your card a real pleasure to send out. I was having a real hard time choosing a graphic for my card. he waited and helped me choose something that had meaning to me and hopefully to others also.
They arrived perfectly packaged not 1 dented corner or even a scratch on 1 card picture. great colors and a super sharp image on the cards.
Really nice card stock was used. I did not order anything but basic everything and he still gives the top of the line services to all.

Thanks and everyone go buiy from them you will not be sorry for sure. THE BEST SERVICES YOU CAN GET !!