Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 410 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K5YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:40 Send this review to a friend
what more to want?  Time owned: more than 12 months
If you need ANY kind of card, this is the ONE STOP place to shop and buy from. Efficient, professional, quality plus, very reasonable cost and quick shipping.. Trying to save a buck shopping elsewhere is not cost effective!

KC4MZT Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2015 10:01 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was extremely helpful in every way. He answered all of our questions quickly and offered advice. The cards are exactly how we wanted them and they arrived on time.

Leigh Weaver
KC4MZT
QSL manager for WLO Marine Radio

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2015 05:02 Send this review to a friend
Another Great Experience!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered many batches of QSL cards from Randy over the years, and the Service & Quality are always "Top Shelf!"

This last batch was 3,000 premium cards for the TX5W operation that happened at the beginning of this year. The card captured a highlight of KK6BT and his wife during some well earned down time.

I can't say enough about Randy, the Service, and the Quality of his QSL cards. If you need QSL cards, this is the person to buy them from! You WILL be HAPPY!!!

73 de Jim - KE8G
QSL mgr for TX5W

W2NAF Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2015 04:14 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've ordered 4 different QSL designs from Randy over the past couple years, and the experience has always been great! I typically send some photos and text, and Randy handles the design. He then sends out PDF proofs and patiently iterates with me over the design until I'm happy. Once I pay, the cards are printed and shipped promptly. The glossy premium QSL quality is beautiful. I will definitely be ordering from Randy in the future.

WA1NRQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2015 05:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tried several others, but one email, one phone call and that was all it took. Cards are beautiful, arrived in half the time quoted. Have had cards as DA1EL, WA1NRQ, and these as KA4TOM put them all to shame.

KG7QBS Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2015 18:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy exceeded my expectations on this order. He gave me a 2-week estimate and beat that by about half. Very pleased to get my order early. The printing and colors are bright, the paper is excellent, and the cards are all cut uniformly to size. Very pleased. Will definitely re-order from Randy if I ever run through this first batch of 500.

W0VTT Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2015 08:36 Send this review to a friend
First rate QSLs; good price; quick service   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
KB3IFH delivers a truly first rate product at a very reasonable price. A few email exchanges finalized the details of the card design and the finished product was delivered in less than two weeks. Eyeball cards are also very nice.

KE2SX Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2015 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great card, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What else could I possibly add here. The entire design process was done in a few emails, and I had the cards in half the estimated time. The cards look great - nice heavy stock, glossy finish on the front, a quality product. Randy is great to work with. Highly recommended.

W1XV Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2014 16:00 Send this review to a friend
STUNNING CARD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely stunning card as far as I'm concerned. Randy was most patient in altering my concept all done seamlessly with timely emails on his part. He was right on top of the design!! Quality card made right here in the USA at a very reasonable price. Thanks, Randy, for a FB product.

KK5EDD Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 18:08 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my third batch of cards from Randy and, as always, he delivers the best and has the best service! His new high gloss cards are stunning.