Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 429 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K4HZF Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2016 09:29 Send this review to a friend
Great Product - Look no further  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received first cards from Randy. Great experience - old call but newly active. Very helpful with layout, quick-accurate email communication, and excellent quality finished product. For myself, would go nowhere else for future orders. Easy to see why reviews are uniformly great.

W6AAJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2015 22:00 Send this review to a friend
Another Excellent Experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just ordered another 1,000 cards from Randy. This time we interacted several times to modify the colors and the contrast. Randy worked with me through every step and he was VERY responsive. The bottom line is that my cards arrived in just a few days and I am very happy with the entire experience. As someone said in an earlier review..."Buy American". My thanks to Randy, KB3IFH.

VE3TCV Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2015 08:44 Send this review to a friend
A+  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great experience, good communication, quick responses, high quality cards and good packaging.

I do not see anything that needs to be improved here.

Thank you Randy.

KB3ERI Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2015 02:08 Send this review to a friend
Satisfaction plus  Time owned: months
Great card, great service, Randy had the design layed out and ready to print in a couple of days. He was meticulous in being sure the card design was exactly right, asking for confirmation at every step along the way. The result, a fantastic looking card!

W3FOX Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2015 18:54 Send this review to a friend
New Cards Are Super  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ran out of my first 1000 cards and contacted Randy for a reorder. He had my old layout and informed me of the heavier and more glossy stock as well as now having color available for the back. Communications with him were very speedy and with my input he redid the back of my previous card. Payment was easy using PayPal and delivery of the cards took less than a week. Love dealing with Randy and he puts out a superior product. Buy USA,

W3ADC Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2015 15:45 Send this review to a friend
5+  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered new cards from Randy communication was first class and cards was very nice. The new color back on cards is a plus.

KD7RVH Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2015 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Exactly as expected.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a simple yet complete QSL card and Randy delivered. Communication was great and all of my questions were answered quickly. I'll be using this service again when my supply runs out.

K1OA Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2015 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great product, great customer service. Randy will work with you to get your card exactly the way you want it. The premium cards are excellent. Highly recommended.

W4EAB Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2015 20:54 Send this review to a friend
Great product Great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Anytime you see 390 reviews of a Qsl printing service that has a 5.0 rating you know it has to be a good service. Randy did a great job offering suggestions to my initial idea of a Qsl card from a photograph and sent new proofs overnight. Even going so far as to add ARRL/VEC/SKCC logos at the last minute. Great product for a moderate price and fast shipping. Two thumbs up!!

KP4VR Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2015 23:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality; fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was very patient and willing to help me design my QSL cards. When they arrived (fast shipping), I was very happy with the results.