Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 372 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K1GLD Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2014 14:57 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely great!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy did a great job in the design and finalization of my QSL cards. I'm looking forward working with Randy again. 73s. Gregg

W6AAJ Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2014 18:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !!!  Time owned: months
Like many others before me, I can see why Randy has a perfect 5.0 rating. Great service, outstanding product, and his price points are FB! Randy communicated with me frequently and he shipped quickly. Example: On Thursday he told me that he was about to ship my cards. I was blown away to find them on my doorstep on Saturday morning ( that's a cross country trip)! WOW. What a great experience.

AJ7G Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2014 12:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality, price and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The QSL cards are excellent and couldn't ask for more. The service is fantastic along with the pricing. Great experience all the way around.

NU2Q Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 22:49 Send this review to a friend
Very Good Work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found Randy from a link on QRZ.com. I called him to ask if he could work with a picture I had, add my call with some text to this side, with the QSO info on the reverse. He answered in the affirmative and he and I went back and forth several times until I got the result I was looking for. He printed the cards on premium stock and the result was terrific! I am very happy with his work and I appreciate his patience and willingness to work with me on my card.

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2014 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Another EXCELLENT Job!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the 5th batch of cards I have ordered from Randy and he never disappoints me!

This time, I decided to spend the extra couple of bucks for the newly offered Premium cards; with UV coating and thicker card stock. I am so happy I did, they came out FANTASTIC!!

As I have said in my earlier reviews, if you need QSL cards, look no further, Randy is the BEST!

73 de Jim - KE8G

W4ATL Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2014 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Great cards and service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
So far Randy has done two cards for me. One for a club and my personal card. I chose to do the layout myself and then I sent it to Randy for him to tweak it so it by adding a QSO box and other things to make it a real QSL. He will also offer suggestions if you decide to design your own card.

He responds quickly with proofs and will tweak them as you request. The quality and color of the cards are first rate. My wife worked in the publishing industry and she has a keen eye for color and printing quality and she says the printing is top notch. Your cards will arrive in 2 weeks or so depending on backlog.

WE7H Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2014 20:06 Send this review to a friend
Awesome-Unique Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Follow up from my review of 12/21/13. Today I got MY custom QSL cards from Randy. They are awesome! He took a cell phone photo I had and turned it into a unique and beautiful one-of-a-kind QSL card. Very Nice! Awesome Product with Fast Service, Good Prices and Good Order Completion Times. What else can I say?

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2013 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Could Not Ask For More  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had my QSL design created by awesome artist Jeff - K1NSS, and then had Randy print them.

I'm blown away by the quality, price and fast turn around.

Holy moly - these guys are great!

WB2Y Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2013 07:49 Send this review to a friend
Prompt Service, great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very high quality QSL cards and a fast turn around. Randy was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great QSL card.

W4KVS Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2013 12:39 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can see why Randy has a perfect rating. Great service, outstanding product, and shipped very quickly. Could not have been better!