Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | nGenLog Help

Reviews Summary for nGenLog
nGenLog Reviews: 18 Average rating: 3.3/5 MSRP: $69
Description: nGenLog is the next generation logging software for radio amateurs. The creators of the Swedish log program HF Logg brings you a new program with improved and new features which is designed to work in the future. nGenLog is a living project that utilizes the latest programming technics to supply a stable, functional and easy to use program for your logging experience. Updates and patches will continuously be supplied based on an open community where you as a member can make your voice heard.

Features
-Logbook
-Advanced QSL management
-SWL
-ADIF 2.0, import and export
-LoTW, import and export
-Worldmap (Gray Line etc)
-Radio remote control

FT-1000MP MARK-V
FT-2000
FTDX9000

More info: http://www.ngenlog.com/

You can write your own review of the nGenLog.

HB9CVE Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2009 10:08 Send this review to a friend
top and easy handling  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It is the best logging program which I ever had. Easy handling and works perfect together with my radio IC-7700. Go for it!

WB8IDY Rating: 3/5 Oct 11, 2009 08:36 Send this review to a friend
GENERAL COMMENT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I AM USING NGENLOG DEMO AND IT LOOKS GOOD. HOWEVER I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY SOFTWARE THAT I CAN'T EVALUATE ALL PARTS OF THE SOFTWARE. I HAVE HAD TO MANY PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS WHO SAY ONE THING AND THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT FUNCTION AS ADVERTISED. SO THEY COME UP WITH ANOTHER VERSION, THEN ANOTHER VERSION, ETC. NGENLOG MAY BE GREAT BUT I LOOK HARD BE FOR I PURCCHASE.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME POST THIS

GM0PHW Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2009 01:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Logging Program  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
nGenLog looks great and is easy to use, you can customize it to suit yourself.
As with all logging programs you get what you pay for and although others may be cheaper, but they are cheaper for a reason, i.e. they don't have as many features as nGenLog.

nGenLog works great for me, its the best I have used.

Mike gm0phw
www.hamcall.co.uk

NF8V Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2009 17:46 Send this review to a friend
great program  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great program and very well supported.
here at: http://forums.ngenlog.com.

I have never had more than a day elapse getting help for a question be answered.

nf8v

K6VFR Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2009 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent program that is graphic and complete  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After buying many of the logging software programs and finding either poorly written instructions/ a non-intuitive look and feel or just something missing, I think I have found the one that works best for me. Everything that is important for me is found easily and most are right on the main page, including the map showing where the contact is from. So far, the best one for me.

KE7WRJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2009 08:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Loggiong Software  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've tried about 15 different logging programs, and each on was missing something. NGen, has everything you need on one screen, no need to close and open pages. I use to use NeFJP's software the most, it's a great logging software, but that's all it does. Puchased it and installed it, and never have gone back looking at anything else since.

NF7D Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2009 11:57 Send this review to a friend
The price is a small amount when you get atten. to detail.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been trying to work with HRD for 8 months now. System crashes when its running, sometimes difficult updates and corrections.
I DONT WANT TO BE A SOFTWARE PROGRAMER, I WANT TO BUILD LITTLE THINGS, GET BETTER AT CW AND WORK DX!
After I got nGenLog running I just looked at with my mouth open. Poking at buttons seeing what all it did. Everything I need it to do it does flawlessly. I had donated to HRD but never felt like I was getting my moneys worth. Guys save ur money for nGenLog

The price is a small amount when you get atten. to detail. Thanks uGenLog.
Rich NF8V

K9IUQ Rating: 3/5 Mar 8, 2009 08:10 Send this review to a friend
Has Potential  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am obsessed with trying all Ham Logging Programs that have a demo. nGen's Demo is limited and will not be very useful without purchasing. The Demo will not let the radio Interface work which is a fatal error in my opinion. The radio interface is key in ham software applications these days. I think ALL demos should be fully functional without limitations for a period of time. Without actually trying out all features I will not spend $$ for any ham software these days. Another thing I definitely don't like is in order to purchase the program you must give your credit card number to a non-USA card proccessing company.

All this is unfortunate as nGenLog seems like a program that could be useful for many hams.

Stan K9IUQ