Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Guylas sma-to-bnc antenna adapter Help

Reviews Summary for Guylas sma-to-bnc antenna adapter
Guylas sma-to-bnc antenna adapter Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $11.95
Description: An SMA to BNC adapter that allows the use of BNC antennas on most handheld amateur radios. This allows antennas to be easily changed, and saves wear on the fragile SMA connectors. The rubber base of the adapter provides support for the antenna and also seals the connection from dirt and moisture.

You can write your own review of the Guylas sma-to-bnc antenna adapter.

K6LCS Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2010 19:02 Send this review to a friend
Protect Your HT's SMA Connector  Time owned: more than 12 months
True protection for the center pin of your radio's SMA connector. These well-built adapters are NOT "one size fits all" radios - Here's the current lineup of Gulyas' excellent adapters:

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
N7ZF Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2008 19:47 Send this review to a friend
A great accessory for HTs  Time owned: more than 12 months
I learned about this antenna adapter last year in one of the ham forums and ordered one from Stephen Guylas for my Kenwood TH-D7AG so that I could use a Diamond antenna (RH77CA) that had a BNC mount. Indoors, I sometimes use the HT at my desk and connect an attic antenna when the portable antenna is ineffective. For more than a year the adapter has worked well and it stays on my HT all the time. I recently acquired another HT and am ordering an antenna adapter for it -- which reminded me to submit this review.