Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Array Solutions SB-1000 Link-All-3.0 USB Radio Interface Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions SB-1000 Link-All-3.0 USB Radio Interface
Array Solutions SB-1000 Link-All-3.0 USB Radio Interface Reviews: 2 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $99.00
Description: SB-1000 links your radio transceiver with the computer via USB Port
* Control radio operation via CAT, CI/V.
* Operate RTTY, PSK31, SSTV, FAX, etc. digital mode.
* Transmit and receive CW.
* Support ECHOLINK to control remote station.
* Record your SSB voice session.
* Easy switching DTR/RTS on the front panel.
* Support FSK operation.
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/sb-1000.htm#top%20of%20page

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions SB-1000 Link-All-3.0 USB Radio Interface.

M5PDL Rating: 1/5 Mar 27, 2009 14:38 Send this review to a friend
started off good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got this item because the shop I went to didnt sell the rigblaster (my prefered choice)

It was easy enough to set up but all of a sudden it stopped working..now all i get is the red (ON AIR) light and the green (FSK) light on all the time.. If I flick the switch on the back to CW it will put the radio into transmit.. Ive tried un-installing all the sofware and re-installing it and it is still the same... I have since tried setting it up on another computer and I still have the same problem.. (the radio by the way is a Yaesu FT 857)

I should have stood my ground in the first place and just said NO..

I did manage to swap 6 SSTV pictures and have 9 PSK31 QSO's for my 100..

Ive only had it 7 weeks so I could send it back for repair but to be honest I just dont think that its worth it..

I have since ordered a rigblaster :)

In my opinion you would be better off spending your money on something other than this..

A92GK Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2008 01:48 Send this review to a friend
Works Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Bought the Interface during my visit to the House of Radio, Ham Shop in Athens, Greece. It was a little expensive considering the USB plug in. Had to buy the Yeasu cables seperately.
It had the installation USB driver CD,User manual, CAT and Audio Cables supplied.
My FT-890 didn't suit the cable for the CAT but I managed to make a few modifications and it worked great on Ham radio Deluxe and Mixw.
Its compact and light weight. The case is excellent and has button type pins to open up. The PCB has been designed nicely. Looks like it had been designed by a Chinese Ham.
Pro's - Light weight and compact, User manual and Driver CD supplied.
Cons- little expensive, have to buy the ICOM/Yaesu cables seperately,CAT will not work for most radios, but with a little effort and modification it will!!