Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | debbie does decals Help

Reviews Summary for debbie does decals
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $From 3.95 and up
Description: Decals made of vynal for your car or truck for Hams and others
More info: http://www.debbiedoesdecals.com/

You can write your own review of the debbie does decals.

K3NB Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2014 04:48 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I found their website searching for a simpler form of the ARRL logo, the antenna-inductor-ground symbol without the triangle or lettering. Something on a T-shirt. They have it. They also have decals of the same circuit and more. Good prices, FAST shipping, very nice product.

KJ4KKI Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2009 23:08 Send this review to a friend
update to previous  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mike emailed me and apologized for my email getting lost...possibly in a spam filter. Given this, my opinion of Debbie Does Decals is a solid 5. FYI, I use 303 spray on my kayaks as a UV protectant. I think I'll periodically spray the decal with it to keep it from getting brittle.

WD8T Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2009 14:22 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These folks are awsome and their product is excellent! I ordered a call sign decal from them on Friday and received it the following Monday. Can't beat the service. The decal is very high quality and professionally done. For $3.50 (including shipping) this is the best deal I've seen in quite a while. Try them, you won't be dissapointed!!

N6AJR Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2008 13:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Mike at Debbiedoesdecals.com is a very nice guy. He generates Vinyl stickers for you car rear window in a variety of styles, your call over a lightening bolt or in an outline of the USA and such. He charges reasonable priices, ships quickly and makes a good product.

It can be confusing when you first order, but just include your name and or call when you order or send mike an email and he will do what you ask. Nice Company, nice products.