Reviews Categories | Lightning & Surge Protection/Supression | GeorgiaCopper.com - Copper Ground Strap Help

Reviews Summary for GeorgiaCopper.com - Copper Ground Strap
GeorgiaCopper.com - Copper Ground Strap Reviews: 15 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65
Description: Copper Ground Strap for AM, FM, TV, SW, and Amateur Radio ground systems. 3" wide, .022" thick, 25' length.
More info: http://GeorgiaCopper.com

You can write your own review of the GeorgiaCopper.com - Copper Ground Strap.

WA4STX Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2016 22:18 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a ground bus bar with mounting kit and hardware, copper jumpers, and copper strap. I received the order in 2 days. Everything is top quality, and the packaging was substantial. There is no way that anything could have been damaged during shipment. My future orders for copper will always be with Georgia Copper.

KA5HIA Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2016 15:29 Send this review to a friend
excellent service   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Upgrading the ground system on new tower.
Gary was most helpful....with ground bar selection, mounting options, and related items.
Very prompt shipping, heavy duty packaging....

excellent service...thx again.
Mike KA5HIA

AG7EZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2014 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and quick turn around on internet orders  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I noticed that the last review of Georgia Copper was back in 2012. Recently, I needed some coper strap and clamps, etc to set up a good grounding system for the shack I'm putting together (my first). Both my orders arrived quickly and well packaged. The strap was excellnt quality and just the ticket for RF ground. Copper is expensive but the workability and peace of mind knowing that my equipment grounds are efficient and functional makes the expense of good copper acceptable. I will definitely purchase from GC again.

K7LA Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2012 14:40 Send this review to a friend
Ground Bus Bars  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Upgraded my station grounding with a solid copper ground bus bar, mounting kit and silicon bronze screws/hardware. The items are heavy duty industrial grade with the bus bar feeling like a heavy ingot. Do not be mislead by their competitors' cheaper offerings. Order was placed online with Paypal, items were shipped next day via UPS. Items were received in good order at the end of the week here on the west coast. Just great service. Accept no substitutes, Georgia Copper deserves your business.

KD0GUG Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2012 04:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Gary provides excellent service and is responsive to the customer. Product is well packaged with dessicant provided. 5 star as far as I'm concerned.

NW0Q Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2012 21:09 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding customer service, honest dealings, and responsiveness. They go the extra mile to be sure that you are satisfied. Highly recommended!

W5DGM Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2011 10:27 Send this review to a friend
The Very Best  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I've made several purchases from Gary, and it has always been the best product, the best service, and the best packaging in the universe -bar none (hihi). If I have any questions or requests for a product, he is always there to answer my questions. If it was possible to give a rating higher than 5 I'd make it 10. Highly recommended.

AK4BL Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2011 12:03 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Products  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am giving this review because there is not enough "good news".

Gary provides a great source for copper products.

I plan to buy from him again.

N4GG Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2011 06:00 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
Gary at Georgia Copper bent over backwards to supply me what I needed, including some custom pieces he made up from scrap he had and charged me very little for. This is a first class small company with first class products and great service. You can't go wrong.

ON4AMG Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2011 12:17 Send this review to a friend
Best in class!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have just received my order from Georgia Copper. I could not source this locally so I decided to put in order at this company since they ship internationally. Very fast service, very competitive price and good order status follow up. The thing that struck me most besides the high quality of the copper buss bar and straps was the packaging. It was really superb, the copper strap was shipped double-boxed and everything was neatly wrapped into good quality brown packaging paper!
I can now finally install a proper RF grounding system.