Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Hi-Q-6/80 RT MC-3H Help

Reviews Summary for Hi-Q-6/80 RT MC-3H
Hi-Q-6/80 RT MC-3H Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $850
Description: Ruggedized HF Military antenna modified for HAM use.
Remotely Tunable/Motorized (RT)10 thru 80 meters
More info: http://www.hiqantennas.com

You can write your own review of the Hi-Q-6/80 RT MC-3H.

NL7NP Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2013 13:47 Send this review to a friend
BEST MADE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a great antenna!! I received the Hi-Q-6/80 RT-MC-3-H today and already getting great reports!
I have been running the 4/80 and the 5/160 for two years but this 6/80 is the best antenna in my arsenal.
The more important factor is the man behind the antenna, Charlie is always willing to help out and speak with you about any questions, issues or concerns you have. He will make suggestions based upon his experience and knowledge of this rock solid, incredible performing antenna.

Come join the gang on 7.195 and hear it for yourself. Hearing the Hi-q at work is all you will need to know it IS the BEST mobile antenna, bar none, made in the world.

Thanks again, Charlie.

KC2ONW Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2011 16:00 Send this review to a friend
Great Performer  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this antenna to use as my base antenna b/c I have antenna restrictions in the apt bldg I lived in in Baltimore city Maryland. From the beginning the antenna worked great and the first weekend I had it I made contacts to 30 countries using 100 watts and the antenna attached to my fire escape.
The delivery was very fast and the antenna worked flawlessly. I owned it for about 5 months and only sold it b/c I moved and sold my base station due to "domestic issues" surrounding the radio station. HIHI
I would recommend this antenna to anyone who wants a great antenna with good service and friendly ever ready help when needed.

KT0DD Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2009 03:51 Send this review to a friend
Can't deny Newtonian physics!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just got off Charlie's website and read that he was bested by a hamstick?? at the 2009 3905 century club vista shootout? Sorry, but I don't think so. Someone cooked those numbers. Anyone who has a basic understanding of physics can tell just by looking that the hi Q offerings are a much better unit. I owned a regular 5-80 awhile ago but it was destroyed in a car accident. I just bought a new 6-80 to replace it because of the superior performance of Charlie's design. I stand by Charlie's work and agree with him that anyone who thinks a hamstick is better should go back to CB channel 19 and do the breaker, breaker good buddy thing. Sure he's expensive, but quality doesn't come cheap! i think there's a very good reason why Charlie's antennas meet mil-specs and are being used by the UNITED STATES MILITARY! If the hamsticks were so good, the U.S. military would be using those, but they're not. Great work Charlie! And don't let the CB'er wannabe hams get to you!