Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | XGGCOMMS Icom Digital Interface Help

Reviews Summary for XGGCOMMS Icom Digital Interface
XGGCOMMS Icom Digital Interface Reviews: 12 Average rating: 3.8/5 MSRP: $39.99 shipping included (at leas
Description: This interface offers full CAT control of your Icom Transceiver via your PC's RS-232 port and the Radio's 3.5mm CAT (CI-V) Jack . Additionally, the interface connects your PC sound card line in/out jacks to the radio's 8 pin Din accessory socket for full transmit and receive audio interfacing allowing you to operate modes such as PSK-31, WEFAX, SSTV, PACTOR, Packet, AFSK CW and many more.

This interface is compatible with:
IC-275, IC-375, IC-575, IC-707, IC-725, IC-726, IC-728,
IC-729, IC-735, IC-736, IC-737, IC-738, IC-746,
IC-746Pro, IC-756, IC-756Pro2, IC-756Pro3, IC-761,
IC-765, IC-775, IC-775DSP, IC-7400, IC-7700, IC-7800,
IC-781, IC-820, IC-821, IC-910, IC-970.
More info: http://xggcomms.com/

You can write your own review of the XGGCOMMS Icom Digital Interface.

KN4NN Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2009 11:28 Send this review to a friend
The cat's meow for PSK es other digi modes  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought this on suggestion of friend who uses one. wanting to get started with PSK and Hell, I did'nt want to spend alot. For $39.98, it was delivered to my door. Hook up and set up was simple. Used with Hamradio deluxe my IC-746 now is controlled by the PC and digi modes, logging etc are a breeze. Constuction is FB. tnx for building a "affordable" interface" that works.

BAD.W5UY Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2008 19:27 Send this review to a friend
Great interface for Icoms!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was heartbroken when my Rigblaster finally self-destructed. I found that Rigblaster would fix my unit for a nominal fee. But, while perusing the web, I found this interface exactly made for my Icom 746 and the cost shipped to my residence was LESS than the repair charges plus shipping from Rigblaster. After receiving the unit I found the installation so simple that even I could do it. The cables were top quality and the assembly was flawless. The enclosed instructions, along with the referenced website was very complete. Absolutely top drawer!! They also make interfaces for other rigs as well.