Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | TransWorld Antennas TW3030 Adventurer 30 Meter Monoband Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for TransWorld Antennas TW3030 Adventurer 30 Meter Monoband Antenna
TransWorld Antennas TW3030 Adventurer 30 Meter Monoband Antenna Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $329.95
Description: The TransWorld TW3030 Adventurer Monoband Antenna is the perfect antenna for high performance DX communications in a portable package. This antenna system is ideal for camping, emergencies, or permanent installations. The TW3030 switching array box covers the entire 30 meter band (i.e., full bandwidth) without the necessity of either manual band changing or the need for a controller! Just attach a feedline and you are ready to talk.
More info: http://www.transworldantennas.com

You can write your own review of the TransWorld Antennas TW3030 Adventurer 30 Meter Monoband Antenna.

W5PDQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2010 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Perfect HOA Digital solution and portable use as well  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
OK, let me get my two cents in on these TransWorld Antennas.
My first purchase was the TW-4040 for 40 Meters. I liked the way the antenna was built, the appearance seemed to be very acceptable in my restricted HOA lot. This antenna had one great feature for being in a HOA complex, I was able to take my TransWorld antenna up or down in virtually minutes, typically less than two. It takes me longer to walk from the garage to by back patio than it takes to set up one of these antennas.
Now enough about how its built any easy setup. These antennas works great, on 30 Meters I tend to work PSK31 around 30 watts and I am impressed!
I'm in my 26th year of Amateur Radio, and yes I've made stupid decisions, like buying a home in a HOA restricted subdivision and then on the other hand I've made some great decisions, like my purchase of the TW-4040, TW-3030, TW-2010 and most recently my purchase of the TW-8080 center section. I almost threw up my hand to Ham Radio till I could find a better home location and then the bottom fell out on housing market.... meaning I better stay put for a while.
Many thanks to TransWorld Antennas for giving me a workable solution for Amateur Radio.

Stan
KA8SFP

NA6M Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2009 12:01 Send this review to a friend
Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I picked up this antenna as a package deal that also includes center sections for 60 and 40 meters, along with the manually switched 2010 section. This antenna goes together in 5 minutes or less and has performed very well for me. I have been working the world using only 100 watts. This antenna covers the entire 30 meter band.

Thanks Transworld Antennas for such a wonderful product.