Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | Buxcomm Black Diamond balun Help

Reviews Summary for Buxcomm Black Diamond balun
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 1.7/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: BD2K21
More info: http://www.buxcomm.com

You can write your own review of the Buxcomm Black Diamond balun.

W7RKN Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2016 10:27 Send this review to a friend
W7RKN  Time owned: more than 12 months
After losing several no-name 3kw baluns on my flat-topped, OCF dipole, I bought the Buxcomm Black Diamond 4:1, 3k rated balun. It has been up now for 4 years (In rain, snow, ice, and in temps down to below zero and above 100 degrees) with nary a problem. On occasion, in net operations, legal limit power (sic) is pumped through it and no break down in SWR at all. I have no hesitations in recommending these baluns, and have done so, many times. Never have seen a failure yet, contrary to the 2 previous reports.

KE7UYC Rating: 0/5 Mar 1, 2010 12:57 Send this review to a friend
Buxcomm Black Diamond balun  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I Bought a Buxcomm Black Diamond balun and another one the Balun Failed a few months later they sold it to me with a one year warranty
when i called them they were very rude and refuse to do a thing I will Stay Away From Buxcomm products

QCWA Rating: 0/5 Nov 20, 2008 16:33 Send this review to a friend
good for one day and customer service non-existent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased two black diamond baluns from buxcomm. One for use on a windom and one for a full sized 80 meter loop. The balun I used for the loop lasted less than two days running 120 watts on it's resonant frequency. My swr climbed sky high and the only fix was removing the BAD balun.
Customer service was non-existent and totally rude from beginning to end. I became so discusted that I took down the working balun and trashed it before it had a chance to fail and possibly damage equipment. They were so rude I couldn't stand to even look at the remaining balun. It's in the landfill.
Buyer beware!