Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | David Clark H10-00 Help

Reviews Summary for David Clark H10-00
David Clark H10-00 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 3.5/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Aviation headphones that go well with many older rigs

You can write your own review of the David Clark H10-00.

WA1GZY Rating: 2/5 Apr 22, 2009 03:29 Send this review to a friend
BoneCrusher!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Good:
I recently purchased the David Clark 10S-DC as I was impressed with the reported quality audio comments. I can confirm the unit passively rejects external noise and works well with my FT 736R for satellite communications.

The Not So Good:
If you have peanuts for brains, this will produce a good measure of "peanut butter" with the clamping force of a strong wood press! David "Clamp" is a more appropriate appellation.
The fast moving LEO (low earth orbiting) satellites are in range for a 10 - 20 minute pass which is about all one can take of this new torture device.

The Ugly:
For $218, I expected a comfortable, top quality aviation grade headset. I now have an aviation-grade headache!

N2DE Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2008 10:57 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used these headphones for many years with my Drake TR7A, and they are perfect for me. They completely block out outside noise, and they are comfortable to wear for many hours (with the gell cell ear cushions). These phones have 150 Ohm impedance, so they may not work with many newer rigs which are designed for low-impedance, but if your rig can drive them, they are hard to beat.