Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | Taylor 2752 with Anemometer Help

Reviews Summary for Taylor 2752 with Anemometer
Taylor 2752 with Anemometer Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65
Description: An inexpensive home/office weather station that monitors outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, indoor temperature, with lighted display and wireless outdoor transmitter unit.
More info: http://www.partshelf.com/ps-taylor-2752.html

You can write your own review of the Taylor 2752 with Anemometer.

WA0TPN Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2010 18:23 Send this review to a friend
Very Good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been reluctant to purchase an expensive weather station. None of the reviews for expensive stations are particularly good. So, I took a chance on the Taylor 2752 not expecting too much for a very low cost station. I paid about $50 including freight to my house.

Having the weather station installed and working for the past 2 weeks, I am very impressed. At $50 the station is a great value.

The station does not have an interface to attach a computer.

The anemometer, and the outdoor unit, is made of plastic which may not tolerate the winters ice without needing repair eventually.

Highly recommended if you want a simple wireless weather station without suffering too much guilt with a large cash investment.

KB4BJM Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2010 06:01 Send this review to a friend
wx on a budget  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had this unit for over a year and have no complaints. Gives me the basics that I need. It's a keeper.

N4DBM Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2008 13:03 Send this review to a friend
Nice Unit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Taylor 2752 is an inexpensive home unit. Note for CWOP or APRS-WX users - it is NOT capable of interfacing with a computer.

I bought this little unit for a family member's Christmas present and had to try it out first. The indoor display is clear and neat. The outdoor unit is small, the anemometer and wind vane turn very easily. It's not extremely strong - I wouldn't mount it on a high tower with ice - or hail - it's just a neat setup to have in the back yard with the display on your end table.

The humidity and temperature are within a degree and a few percent of my Peet 2100 station. It takes two AA batteries in the outdoor unit, and two for the indoor. When changing batteries in the outdoor unit, you MUST keep the wind vane pointing "NORTH" until you get the batteries in or else it loses calibration. Overall, it's a nice addition for the casual weather watcher.