Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Repair Parts from Ken, K4EAA, for Kenwood TS520/530/820/830 Help

Reviews Summary for Repair Parts from Ken, K4EAA, for Kenwood TS520/530/820/830
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Ken repairs, offers repair kits, and has some hard to find parts for the Kenwood Hybrids
More info: http://www.k4eaa.com/

You can write your own review of the Repair Parts from Ken, K4EAA, for Kenwood TS520/530/820/830.

ZL1PB Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2009 00:53 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed RL-1 for my TS-130S which also happens to be the same relay as used in my TS-830S, I emailed Ken, paid by paypal and the relay arrived a few days later by priority air mail. What more could you ask for. Highly recommended.

AB4D Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2008 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Great source if you like to repair your own  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
While trying to locate all the necessary parts I needed to update the power supply and final tube area for a TS-830S that I had aquired. I ran across Ken's wonderful site.

On his site, Ken offers the parts necessary in kit form to update the power supply capacitors and RF deck at a nominal cost. Just the time savings of not having to track down all the individual parts is worth every penny.

He also makes and sells brass shaft couplers to replace those impossible to find nylon ones that seem to break with such ease.

I highly recommend his parts. He also offers repair of the Kenwood Hybrids as well. His reputation preceeds him as being an expert on these particular rigs. If you have a problem with you Kenwood Hybrid, give Ken a call.