Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Earthquake Putty Help

Reviews Summary for Earthquake Putty
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$7.95
Description: Sold at Home Depot to hold valuables in place during an earthquake. Leaves no marks or residue. This stuff is great for holding your cw keys in place, both on your desk and mobile. I've used it for years. Unbeleivable stuff.

You can write your own review of the Earthquake Putty.

W2GB Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2011 10:50 Send this review to a friend
This stuff works  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I made the mistake of using 3m double faced tape to mount the flat base of my J-38 straight key to the glass top of my operating desk.. Big mistake. !
It took considerable and careful effort to get the key unstuck not to mention the time it took to remove all the goo from the tabletop and the key what a mess.
I ordered some "Quake secure" off the internet
This is great stuff and is useful for a varity of applications I highly recommend it
K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2009 22:48 Send this review to a friend
Creative solution  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just put together the Dirt Cheap Paddle (DCP) and wanted some stability while using in my Jeep Liberty. Quake putty on the underside of the DCP results in a stable operating position which is easily stored and used again on the same or other surface. I got mine for a very reasonable price. Has many craft and home uses, especially if you leave in quake country.

John K4ZNC
WA6MOW Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2008 22:46 Send this review to a friend
You need it!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use thi product under all my cw keys. Holds them secure, yet they can be re-positioned without leaving marks on your desk or vehicle center console. Try it, it works great. I have only seen it at Home Depot.