Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Gulf Alpha Moxon Beams Help

Reviews Summary for Gulf Alpha Moxon Beams
Gulf Alpha Moxon Beams Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ 299/ 20 Meters
Description: Mono band Moxon Antenna's
More info: http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com

You can write your own review of the Gulf Alpha Moxon Beams.

AA7LV Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2009 19:01 Send this review to a friend
A GREAT ANTENNA AT A GREAT PRICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been looking for a compact directional 20 meter gain antenna that I could easily install at my QTH without spending an arm and a leg and having to install a 50 foot tower. I looked at Hexbeams,Quads, 4 Squares ETC.ETC.ETC!
When i read about Les Moxon's design and saw the specs on gain at a relatively low height,front to back,size and weight I was sold on this design.
Unfortunately most were homebuilt. The ones that were commercially available were expensive and most were made overseas and had to be inported with the attendant costs and delays.
Then I discovered Gulf Alpha Antennas was introducing a line of Moxon Antennas!
I called Pete the owner of Gulf-Alpha. He answered all my questions and took my order, quoting a delivery time of a few weeks. And the price to performance ratio appears to be unbeatable. Best of all shipping was included in the price! My antenna should be here shortly. I will advise with a full review and A/B with other 20 meter antennas in a follow up review after I have tested this antenna on the air.