Reviews Categories | Microphones | electrovoice nd/767a Help

Reviews Summary for electrovoice nd/767a
electrovoice nd/767a Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $150$ average
Description: handheld cardoid microphone.clack in colour.
More info: http://www.electrovoice.com

You can write your own review of the electrovoice nd/767a.

W3ACO Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2014 07:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Audio for DX  Time owned: more than 12 months
Got this one in Dayton 2013 to replace the Heil hand mike for my K3. Adjusted the K3 8 band equalizer to bring up the mid range and lower the bass. DX reports say my audio has punch, gets through the QRM in a pileup and is very readable. That's good enough for me. I don't close talk it, my mouth is about 6" away and that works fine.

K8BLO Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2013 06:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Microphone  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have been using a Sure SM-57 on my FT-1000MP and getting good audio reports with it. One day I hooked up my EV N/D767a and I got OUTSTANDING audio from all my friends on the air. One thing I like about this mic is you donít have to close talk it.*****

VE7REN Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2012 15:44 Send this review to a friend
outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
had to sell the other 2 mics to some hf friends cause they liked the audio so much, i went and aquired another one to replace the 2 yr old one. i use it on my 746pro and 756pro 3. sounds rich,crisp,and beautiful...graceful like a butterfly........i would definatly recomend to others. so long heil products. these mics are sleepeers...........

VE7REN Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2011 17:13 Send this review to a friend
#2 is in the shack  Time owned: more than 12 months
ive had more reports about my adio being better with the ev then my meil icm. ssoooo, i got another nd767d to go with the 746pro.beautiful.plug the heil xlr icm cable into mic,other into radio. no mods. voila!!!!!

VE7REN Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2009 14:41 Send this review to a friend
WOW!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
wanted to replace the heil icm on my 746pro. went to the local music store and sat down at the heil mic center. there i was able to compare the heils line against legends like sure,electro,etc,etc. i had gone through 21 mics at the plug and play center,and let me tell you.....this mic is unbelievable.similar to a pr20 heil,but with more kick,punch,drive,whatever you wish to call it.makes the radio sound like a champ. use it with the heil base and heil cc1-xlri wire to the radio.price was under the heils price,and is gonna be a big seller for EV!!!!!