Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | PBI Service - Radio Sales & Service and Tower work Help

Reviews Summary for PBI Service - Radio Sales & Service and Tower work
PBI Service - Radio Sales & Service and Tower work Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $50.00
Description: PBI Sales and Service is located on the Alabama & Georgia state line. They repair radios, tv's, computers and do tower work. A full service communications sales and repair company. They make custom cables and connectors and build antennas. This is obviously not all they do, but it is the things that hams are probably most interested in.
More info: http://www.pbiservice.net

You can write your own review of the PBI Service - Radio Sales & Service and Tower work.

EASTERNTRAVELER Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2010 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service!  Time owned: months
The only company that I contacted that actually would get the parts for my old radio. I was pleasently surprised at how fast they repaired my radio and got it back to me. And the bill was only $63.00 parts, shipping and all.

KA4KBX Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2009 13:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent radio and tower service!  Time owned: months
I have sent several radios in for repair and some for tx mods. All came back really fast. I was surprised at how little they charged. With the rates they charge it has actually been worth it to have some old handhelds fixed that I would have otherwise let collect dust. I also had them move my antenna tower. They were quick and did a great job. They do onsite work all over the southeast. You can call them at 334/863-6814.