Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | ZeroFive Antennas 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Help

Reviews Summary for ZeroFive Antennas 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical
ZeroFive Antennas 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $129.00
Description: The 6 meter 5/8 wave vertical is made from heavy duty t-832 tubing. Comes with tuning network and radials. Can be ground mounted or elevated.

You can write your own review of the ZeroFive Antennas 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical.

N0XEM Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2009 12:44 Send this review to a friend
Great Antenna Excellent Quality  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Called Tom to order the 43 vertical and also inquired about the 6 meter vertical listed on his web site. After talking about it I decided to try the 6-meter antenna and am I glad I did!

First I must say that when I received the antenna it was very well packaged and there was no damage during shipment. The instructions were straightforward and easy to assemble and added the radial arms. Tom already made adjustments to the tuning ring before shipment. Had the antenna assembled in short order and is very well constructed (very sturdy). Put the antenna up about 30 on a pushup pole and guyed it off.

The last few days 6 meters was open from my QTH here in MO to the South & East and I had a chance to try out my new vertical. Signal reports from 58 to 59+10 were common all using just 100 watts. Worked a lot of stations up and down the East coast.

Tom is great to work with and I recommend the 6m vertical. Looking forward to putting up the 43 vertical in the spring!

Bryon N0XEM