Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | S9 Antennas Radial Plate Help

Reviews Summary for S9 Antennas Radial Plate
S9 Antennas Radial Plate Reviews: 10 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95
Description: The S9 Radial Plate has 36 mounting holes, letting you easily attach up to 72 or more radials to your S9v (or
other vertical). Precision CNC-machined premium T6061 aluminum for high conductivity. Includes 20 stainless steel
1/4-20 x 3/4" hex bolts, nuts, washers and lock washers.
More info: http://www.s9antennas.com

You can write your own review of the S9 Antennas Radial Plate.

N5IE Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2010 18:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the radial plate to help organize the radials for my wire vertical project. Ordered on Tuesday, shipped same day. Was very happy with the product when it arrived--high quality stainless steel at a very reasonable price.

NM6E Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2009 08:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality/Craftsmanship  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purhcased this for use with the S9 Vertical wire antenna but since I already had a Hustler 6BTV up, I decided to use it with the 6BTV. It made tuning a snap but I still wasn't happy with the 6BTV (being a trap and the losses).

Also, I moved to Texas from California where I had an HF-2V with "another" competitors radial plate with a MUCH higher cost...

The S9 radial plate, is equal in construction and much less expensive and when you double up the radials per lug, it is equal to the higher cost one.

I am very happy with this. I even "stored" the 6BTV and isntalled the radial plate with the new S9V vertical wire antenna that was in the garage...

Can't go wrong with this plate and the price!

W3NRL Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2009 15:40 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service and outstanding products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered several products from John of S9 Antennas, check his website, now my 36 radials are all neatly layed out on the ground and I can easily add more with ease which i planned to do as soon as i get more wire.

In my opinion this plate is of superior quality, rugged, neat looking, and thick enough to withstand the elements.
and i recommend John's S9 products.
Check it out before going to the other site that cost more.

K1GIG Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2009 09:15 Send this review to a friend
Terrific!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great $20 investment! Keeps the radial system neat and tidy, makes adding to your radial system easy. Quality product.

WX4O Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2009 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought one to go with my S9v vertical. Very, very nice radial plate for the cost ($19.95). Equal to the DX Engineering radial plate I bought for my 4BTV. Excellent plate. Highly recommend... as with the S9v.

KF6GOM Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2009 17:17 Send this review to a friend
nice quality  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
really a great buy and made to last. i use it on my s9 antenna and still looks good since the day i bought it.5 stars here

K4ZJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 8, 2009 06:12 Send this review to a friend
Worth the money  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I would highly recommend this radial plate. It is high quality and less than half the cost of the competition. I installed one on a newly rebuilt Hy-Gain DX-88 this Spring and it still looks like new.

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2009 10:17 Send this review to a friend
K4ZNC  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For those of us on a fixed budget, this radial plate is as good as more expensive alternatives. Highly recommend for your radial system.
John K4ZNC

N3HAM Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2009 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ditto the previous review. This is my first ground mounted vertical attempt so I purchased everything John has on sale except for the S9Jr. The plate is a must for this type of antenna and is a fine quality part. Just compare to others available and if you are on a limited budget, you will opt for this one. Way to go John!

N2HUN Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2009 10:08 Send this review to a friend
Superb in all respects  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My radials looked more like a rats nest until I had the pleasure of purchasing S9 Antenna's Radial Plate. Now, at 19.95 this is the least expensive plate I have found, and the quality is superb. It is made of thick aluminum, comes with bolts, nuts, washers, and lockwashers, everything you need to attach and make a neat and organized radial hub for your vertical.

I ordered mine from John of S9 Antennas, check his website or on ebay. Took about 3 days to get to me by Priority mail. Boy, now my 54 radials are all neatly joined together and I can easily add more with ease.

This plate in my opinion is of superior quality, rugged, neat looking, and thick enough to withstand the elements.

You'll not find another product with this quality and price. I give John a 5 on this one. Thanks John!!!!!!!!!!!!