Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | M2 222-10EZ Help

Reviews Summary for M2 222-10EZ
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $156
Description: This 222 MHz. 10 element Yagi-style antenna uses a 9 ft. 9 in. long by 1 in. round boom and has a shipping weight of 4 lbs.
More info: http://www.m2inc.com/

You can write your own review of the M2 222-10EZ.

N2SLO Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2015 09:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed something reasonable, not longer than 10-12 foot boom. I decided on the M2. Very easy to build- those retainers are the hardest part. Once you do one, its easy. Time to assemble was about three hours. The antenna performs great at about 35 feet. I had a single loop up, which was decent but the yagi is a significant improvement. Buy one- you will not be disappointed.

K6ZIZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2009 11:30 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This antenna has really opened up the 222 band for me. It is rugged and has already survived 61 mph wind gusts and heavy, melting snow. The instructions were quite clear. Both sales and tech support are excellent. A tape measure and felt pen assured each element was precisely centered. The elements do not consistently diminish in length from rear to front, so measure carefully. I found the supplied push tube to install the tooth washer retainers was uncomfortably short, so I just added a second push tube to make installation easier, since I have 3 push tubes from other M2 antennas. The machined balun block is one of the great features, resulting in a nearly flat SWR. I already had a SO-238 to N Male adapter, but will soon replace that feedline with one using Type N connectors so I won't need the adapter. A great antenna for a great band!