Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | America Aerial Custom Made Double Bazooka Antennas Help

Reviews Summary for America Aerial Custom Made Double Bazooka Antennas
America Aerial Custom Made Double Bazooka Antennas Reviews: 16 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $Depends on Length of Antenna
Description: Each antenna is tested for matching your specific frequency specifications
HandMade Performance Tested
More info: http://www.myamericanaerial.com/

You can write your own review of the America Aerial Custom Made Double Bazooka Antennas.

KC4UEI Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2009 16:06 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Results  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I pride myself on building wire antennas and I thought I had some great ones up! That is until I put two of Bob's antennas up. I purchase the 80&40 meter antennas. They hear better than mine and I am getting better signal reports than I ever have! I am truly amazed at their performance. I am so impressed that I am going to purchase another to use with my set of Drake Twins! He is building a fine product and if you even think you may want to give them a try order his you won't be sorry!!! Thanks Bob and keep up the good work!

W4GNS Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2009 15:36 Send this review to a friend
20 meter version Great Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have one of Bob's 20 meter versions up and the noise level is 1 1/2 to 2 S units quieter than my wire dipole. Seems to transmit a good signal too, based on reports I'm getting. It's built great like Old School USA pride, I don't forsee any natural weather issues harming this antenna at all. Bob is easy to contact via phone and email and is a pleasure to deal with and a very down to earth person. I look forward to using more of his antenna's

K8KAS Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2009 08:08 Send this review to a friend
Good Antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have never heard of poor performance claims with this type of antenna. They are a simply a broad banded dipole. No more no less, they are not as robust as a full wire built dipole.I remember the Father of this antenna, W8TV years ago on 75 SSB with a great signal from his. Try one I am sure you will like it. Denny K8KAS

W8YG Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2009 03:22 Send this review to a friend
Best antenna I ever had that isnt supposed to work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased 3 of Bobs antennas and I was going to put up a reference dipole and do all kinds of crazy comparsion tests.. NAH!!!.
Well I got them all in the air and was having so much fun making contacts that I didnt have time to make any tests other than making numerous contacts on all bands. Getting 20 over signal reports on 80 meters barefoot out to 1500 miles.
Oh and I dont have any high trees to speak of and the antennas are at 35 to 45 feet at the apex.
My swr cure is just as Bob said it would be and now my tuner is just for when I want to go higher on the bands with my amp.
Bob is a great ham and has brought back the art of the amateur radio service. Yes art . His antennas are truly works of art.

W3WRL Rating: 5/5 Apr 22, 2009 15:26 Send this review to a friend
I am very satisfied.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
W3WRL .,.This is the best antenna I have ever used!!! Works good as a flat top or inverted V. Fantastic job Bob!!! Kudos !!!73

W8VO Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2009 22:08 Send this review to a friend
80 Mtr. double bazooka  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Best antenna I have ever used on 80 mtrs. on my small city lot. Bob does a great job making them. Also takes time to answer any questions even on the telephone.I have been using an Alpha Delta twin sloper for 20 yrs. & the double bazooka consistently gets up to 3 s units better reports.