Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | DigiMaster PRO Help

Reviews Summary for DigiMaster PRO
DigiMaster PRO Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $119
Description: USB DATA AND CAT INTERFACE
More info: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DM_PRO_complete.shtml

You can write your own review of the DigiMaster PRO.

G4IJE Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2013 14:14 Send this review to a friend
Super product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have the "Digimaster Pro Plus" version of this product. It's so neat having a USB sound card and CAT control all in one box with just one USB connection to the PC. No more 3.5mm audio cables, serial port/USB adapters or "wall warts". OK, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for. If I was to nit-pick I would say that the supplied cables are not quite "professional" quality; the plugs are not molded and I could imagine connection issues if they are plugged and unplugged frequently. A small nit and not enough to reduce the rating from a well-deserved 5.

ON4ADN Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2013 12:34 Send this review to a friend
Very good !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a interface who could manage al the software on the internet for HAM radio. I bought one and I am very surprised because its amazing, running Digipan, HRD, ........and al other software !!! BUT : if you have a problem or question, just e-mail to Neil and you will get an answer as soon as possible, thats great service !!!!

DK6UZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2013 01:51 Send this review to a friend
Perfect technology and perfect personal help  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
DIgital Master Pro 3:

I was nearly on the ground with other interfaces like mh USB 3 or USB 2 in the past. i had the prblem to connect my rig DX 9000 via a suitable interface to HRD. IT seems that this would be a never solvable problem. I wrote to Neil I got the interface within 2!!! days. I plugged in the cables and it works. He assisted me personally via teamviwer and gave me instructions via email and screeshots and now it works. No Yaesu no HRD people Nobody helped me with a final success. HRD now said, if you have questions than you must buy HRD 6.0 than I will follow your problem. great attitude. I want to thank you Neil ad your crew for all the things happened in the last weeks.
Wolfgang DK6UZ

M3VXJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2010 06:23 Send this review to a friend
Great Value, Excellent Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having used an SB-100 for a sort period and having had it replaced twice under warranty, somebody recommended the G4ZLP interface. Sadly I can't remember who because I'd buy them a drink! It's absolutely brilliant. Just plugged in and it was working. I had a query with the cables that I thought I might need originally and Neil came back and told me exactly what I needed within minutes. I have been able to use the FC30 on My FT-897D as well as CAT control. This is the only interface I have found that permits this.

I'm just upgrading radio and once again first class service and support for new cables.

M0GER Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2010 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for Hamradio Delux  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got my DigiMaster PRO earlier today, it arrived 24hours after the order was placed.

A couple of days ago I bought the Mydel SB-2000, a similar product but I wasn't very impressed with it for two reasons:
The CAT speed was only 4800baud and only one comport was assigned - no good if your run Hamradio Delaux and some digimodes.

The DigiMaster PRO is so much better: Cat baud rate with my FT-2000 runs at full 38000 Baud, no more delays. A second comport is also assigned which makes running Hamradio Delux and digimodes so much easier.
The set-up was very easy as well.

In a nutshell: I believe this is the best product out there and the price compared to the SB-2000 is about 50 less.

The SG-2000 will have to be sold on Ebay or hifissb.com

Would I buy another one? Any time!

M0MGF Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2009 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Does exactly what you expect  Time owned: more than 12 months
Its a small box of tricks, and manufactured local to me.
No matter what connection is required for your radio, ZLP has the correct lead for it.
I initially was using mine on a FT1000MP-MarkV, and found it really good. minimal setup, and I was quickly seeing the digimode reception coming through nice and clear on the computer.
When I upgraded my Yaesu for the Icom IC-7700, a different interface lead was required. After a couple moments on the web, the correct one was ordered, and here the following day. It was a simple case of unplugging the old one, and plugging in the new one. Job complete.

BERNIE Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2009 11:28 Send this review to a friend
SUPERB - CAT and DATA 110%  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Been looking for an interface that does it all in one box. I found it. ITS USB for the DATA interface and USB for the CAT interface even though my 950 is RS232. Only had it 2 weeks, performs flawlessly. I wanted the CAT to be RS232 for my FT950 and I should not have been suprised to find that ZLP Electronics has made the CAT section of the interface to be a "module" which can be changed, supplied in either TTL for Icom/Yaesu, Inverted TTL for Kenwood, or RS232 for my 950 and other RS232 CAT radios. I simply selected the module I needed for the CAT. In my case RS232. Its even possible (a plug in module) to change it yourself later on if you change the radio to a totaly different CAT system. The CAT works a treat and the DATA interface performs extremely well as did my earlier DATA interface (The DigiMaster MiniPRO), ZLP has made the DATA section the same as the DigiMaster MiniPRO. Extremely well made as usual. I cannot score this higher than a 5. To say I am completely happy is an understatement. I have no idea how ZLP Electronics can supply this level of kit at this price, less than half the price of most others even with shipping added.