Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | CALL SIGN WALL PLAQUES Help

Reviews Summary for CALL SIGN WALL PLAQUES
CALL SIGN WALL PLAQUES Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $35-120
Description: Precision wood Call Signs and Logos
More info: http://www.hamplaques.com

You can write your own review of the CALL SIGN WALL PLAQUES.

W1CBY Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2011 20:38 Send this review to a friend
Adds a touch of class to my Shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My XYL got me this for my birthday. Very nice surprise. I have red walls in the shack and this nicely varnished Call Sign Plaque looks stunning up on the wall. I already have my eye on their Licence Frame. I would (and Will) buy from them again. Highly recommended!

WA9BXB Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2011 07:09 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have five wall plaques from Bill proudly displayed on my Ham Shack wall. They are professionally done and look beautiful. I'll be ordering more in the future. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

IZ2QDD Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2011 00:27 Send this review to a friend
Great item  Time owned: more than 12 months
A very great item,it's a pleasure see and to give a gift. Nice quality and customer service it's very nice.

K7JBQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2009 20:01 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional customer service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The plaque is great. The service was even better. To wit:

I ordered the Life Member QCWA plaque. A few days later, I got an email from Bill. Turns out, he thought he made one of the letters a little too deep. So he sent me that one (instead of scrapping it, he said), and then, a week later, another one.

One's in my office, the other in the shack. Both look terrific.

Bill

WA8YUA Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2009 17:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and transaction  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking to buy myself a present when I saw this unique product. I check out the web site for details. I had a few questions that were promptly answered. Email tracking of my plaque was provided including a picture of the finished product. Great communication. I received my Shack Plaque in about a week. What a nice addition to my shack. The quality is excellent. Very satisfied!

K7BON Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2009 18:31 Send this review to a friend
Great new product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill makes some great CALL SIGN wall plaques. They are precision made and finished. Good variety of products at a very reasonalbe price. Excellent display of your call sign that you'll be proud to display in your home or radio shack. I have two of them now and LOVE them