Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | RT Systems Help

Reviews Summary for RT Systems
RT Systems Reviews: 94 Average rating: 4.4/5 MSRP: $25
Description: Radio programming software for a variety of Yaesu and Icom hand held and mobile radios.
More info: http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/index.cfm

You can write your own review of the RT Systems.

N8VZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2013 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Works like a charm!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I first purchased programming software from RT Systems at Dayton a few years ago for one of my HTs. Since then I've purchased kits for other HT and mobile rigs and just recently for an HF rig. In all instances the software worked as advertised. Setup was also easy. One neat feature of RT Systems software is that one can cut and paste between many of the different supported radios. So, for intance, if you entered data (frequencies, labels, etc) for one HT you can simple paste that information into the software for another HT or mobile rig. In short quality products from a quality company!

KD0BLZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2013 18:51 Send this review to a friend
excellent cables  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I can not speak to their software, having never used it myself. However, their CAT cable for my FT897 is excellent. After using a cheap Chinese cable and having no end of weirdness, lockups, and prolific driver issues, I bought a replacement cable from RT and it is rock solid - cleaned up ALL my HRD control issues.
I've currently got a gable for my VX7 on order now since I really have issues with my non name from China programming cable there too.
Take my advice - no matter how cheap you are, NEVER buy a no-name cable - buy one from RT...

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 21:30 Send this review to a friend
Awsome Software !  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I brought the software for my FT 350 last year ,it is so much easy to program into the FT 350 Then try to do it program on the radio itself.make easy for you Rt systems is way to go !

Jackie
N4MJG
Been Hamming since 2001
Generel lic.since 2007

VE6BGM Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 21:12 Send this review to a friend
RTFI  Time owned: more than 12 months
Started with RT to program IC-T2H for different regions. Never a problem. Since then have programmed a number of ICOM and Yaesu radios HT, mobile and base without a problem.

VE6BGM Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 19:47 Send this review to a friend
RTFI  Time owned: more than 12 months
First used with the IC-T2A with no problems. Also use on a number of Yaesus as well without any problems.

W3BPC Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 14:29 Send this review to a friend
Great software, never a problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used RT Systems software on 4 Icom radios for several years. Never a problem.

N0FPE Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 10:31 Send this review to a friend
Never a problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using RT systems software for years with no problems whatsoever. I would recommend anyone to use RT systems. Is there other software out there that works. sure there is and most of it is free but thats not what this review is abt. The RT system products work as advertized.

N6HPO Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 10:07 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Earlier, I remarked about the FT-60R software programming and how well it worked. So well in fact that I bought their IC-208H program.

It has not failed to work just as spectacular as did the Yaesu product.

Can't say enough about how pleased I am!

Thanks, RT Systems!

K4KAM Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 08:34 Send this review to a friend
No issues  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Have used this on the Icom 92ad, icom 31a, and kenwood thd72a no issues what so ever worked like a champ made programming a breeze

N7KFD Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2012 08:15 Send this review to a friend
No Problems Here  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Wow, some people are being really hard on this product. I used it with my Yaesu FT-1900 and it worked like a champ. Easy to program, easy to download.