Reviews Categories | Emergency/Portable Power: generators, solar, wind, thermal, etc | Honda generator Extended Fuel System Help

Reviews Summary for Honda generator Extended Fuel System
Honda generator Extended Fuel System Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $109.00
Description: Extended fuel cell for Honda EU1000 & 2000i generators.
More info: http://www.vmsales.com

You can write your own review of the Honda generator Extended Fuel System.

AA6A Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2009 11:06 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Quality from  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
www.MidwestHuntandFish.com is where I got my Extended Generator Fuel System for my Honda EU2000i Generator. I bought mine a few months ago for $99 via their e-bay product listing. And, shipping was included! It arrived in just a few days.

This system is the one with "The Upper Red Cap". It is a finely machined Aluminum (alloy?) cap and far superior to the plastic cap systems.

The connectors on both the top of the The Upper Red Cap and on the extended fuel tank are Brass Marine Grade (Evinrude type) fittings. The included fuel delivery hose assembly is a very durable heavy duty factory pre-assembled 7' Marine grade system, which includes a priming bulb to make things really simple!

The product works great and is also available in a dual generator fed version. They also have systems available for the Yamaha and newly released (October 2009) Honeywell generator.

Highly recommended!!

Very 73,

Rob - AA6A
(prev: AK9G, prev: K6RSG)

W7KOB Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2009 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Invention  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The fuel system by VM Sales & Mfg. is the greatest item ever invented for dry camping. I can now sleep all night without getting up to refuel. It's everything that the Manufacture said it is plus. Have used it several times in the last six months and still working great. AAA+++ Unit
www.vmsales.com

AI6DX Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2009 01:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent external fuel cell for extended run time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This extended fuel system by VM Sales & Mfg works like a champ. Cusotmer service was superb! I use the "twin" model cell ($139.00) for when I run a big RV air conditioner in the summer time. When I'm out working ham radio "portable" (like tent camping) or field day, I use the single generator fuel system. It's soo easy to use and comes with a fuel gauge. With the fuel cell attached to my EU2000i, I can run the generator for virtually two solid days or more if I had to power my radios. The ease and convenience of not having to refuel every few hours makes this product a necessity for my portable radio operations as well as providing extended power to an RV.