Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | N7HKW Carry Bag for Elecraft K3 Help

Reviews Summary for N7HKW Carry Bag for Elecraft K3
N7HKW Carry Bag for Elecraft K3 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Appx. $100
Description: Custom-fitted carry bag for Elecraft K3
More info: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7058736_hZbo4/1/452236459_Bc3aF#P-2-12

You can write your own review of the N7HKW Carry Bag for Elecraft K3.

N7WE Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2017 15:07 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for the K3!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my case from Rose. It's her usual outstanding work! I had asked her to slightly increase the size of the side pocket so it would hold my Powerwerx SS-30DV power supply. It fits nicely along with both the line cord for the PS and the power cord for the K3. The other pocket easily holds my microHAM USB III and cables. Everything in one bag except the antenna! Fantastic!

Rick - N7WE

W6NF Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2015 12:01 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely necessary for safe travel with the K3  Time owned: more than 12 months
My XYL and I have had the carrying bags for both the K3 and P3 for almost 4 years. In that time we have taken the rig to VE, P4 and HC, in addition to extensive portable operation here in the US. We have always been very comfortable that the rig was safe and secure in Rose's carrying bags. I highly recommend the bags for anyone contemplating travel with the K3 and/or P3.

K4QE Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2012 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Craftsmanship!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received Rose's creation in the mail today. I purchased the "DXpedition" version.

The craftsmanship is second to none. Having had two grandmothers who were professional seamstresses, I know what to look for in terms of quality.

Rose makes an excellent product!

N6XI Rating: 5/5 May 19, 2009 10:53 Send this review to a friend
Ideal K3 Luggage  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Rose Kopp N7HKW makes custom fit carry cases and dust covers for radio gear. Her attractive bag for the Elecraft K3 is a perfect fit made out of sturdy cloth and soft padding. (This soft bag is to be carried, not checked in an airline hold.) The price varies depending on options such as pockets and callsign embroidery. Mine cost about $125 with all the bells and whistles. Standard slit pockets hold things like manuals and logs. Optional side pockets fit paddles, small headphones and other items including, in my case, a Gamma ultra-capacitor power supply. The shoulder strap is adjustable and nicely padded. The workmanship is superb on this bag which is truly worthy of its content.