Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | N9OXO Kit Building (Amie) Help

Reviews Summary for N9OXO Kit Building (Amie)
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Amie has built most of the popular ham radio kits. I sent her my HF Packer Amp kit last week and just got it back. Outstanding build quality and very fast turn around. If you are like me and tend to buy more kits than anyone one human could build then she is a great person to know. Cost was very reasonable. Her contact info is on QRZ.net
Joe W3JJM

You can write your own review of the N9OXO Kit Building (Amie).

KSAVES2 Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2009 11:26 Send this review to a friend
wonderful  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had purchased a completed first generation SuperPacker Pro amplifier kit from another party. Only put out 70 watts. I replaced the MRF 454's and still only put out 80 watts. Sent it to Amie and was able to tweak it back up to spec. Since there were just a few of this particular kit ever made, I was very glad it was brought back to life. I highly recommend!!

AA5NI Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2009 07:15 Send this review to a friend
HF Packer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently shipped Amie my partially built HF Packer kit, for completion. She completed the construction and assembly in a timely manner and returned it to me in operational condition. She did a great job and I would recommend her for her kitbuilding skills.

W3JJM Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2009 15:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent service...outstanding build quality and quite reasonable pricing. Amie built the HF Packer AMP for me and I could not be more pleased.

If, like me, you have way to many unfinished kits in the shack then give her a call. She is on QRZ.com