Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Presonus Studio Channel Help

Reviews Summary for Presonus Studio Channel
Presonus Studio Channel Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $299
Description: The Studio Channel is a professional channel strip combining Class A tube preamplifier, VCA-based compressor and three-band parametric equalizer.
More info: http://www.presonus.com/products/Detail.aspx?ProductId=57

You can write your own review of the Presonus Studio Channel.

W3LQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2014 15:44 Send this review to a friend
Great Equalizing Gear  Time owned: months
I recently purchased a Kenwood TS 590. This rig has a built in equalizer, plus you can add Kenwoods Free Equalization software.
I have a fair array of microphones (dynamic and condenser) plus a good selection of rack audio processsing gear. I decided to experiment with one of my condenser mikes, the Presonus Studio Channel, my Behringer 8 channel mixer, and the w2ihy Ibox. The Presonus is a great box, with tube amplifier, compressor, and three channel parametric equalizer. I was pleasantly surprised by this chain, and will probably continue with this on the 590 for a while. On air reports have been very favorable, and, as an added bonus,no RFI!!
Give this unit a look. You can pick one of these up in the 100-125 range on eBay. You won't be disappointed!!!

AD5VM Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2009 20:01 Send this review to a friend
Best single unit I've had  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I think I've finally found the ONE outboard audio unit I will stick with for good. Looks awesome, sounds awesome, easy to use, great price, no RFI problems.