Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | An UA3AA QSL Print services Help

Reviews Summary for An UA3AA QSL Print services
An UA3AA QSL Print services Reviews: 27 Average rating: 4.1/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: High quality color QSL and custom design.
More info: http://www.qsl.ru

You can write your own review of the An UA3AA QSL Print services.

SV2KBS Rating: 0/5 Jun 26, 2007 06:51 Send this review to a friend
STAY AWAY.. the guy is a THIEF  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am writing this review in order to prevent other people to be fooled in the same way I was.

After sending my requests for the design and having always very brief contacts via emails, I was asked to send the payment to Andrew.
And so I did. And then a looooooong waiting came.
That so far has lasted 1 YEAR !!!!
NO CARDS, NO REPLIES TO EMAILS..

At the beginning of the delay (in August 2006 !!) he told me that he was in hospital. I see that he uses the same excuse to everybody.
Of course, his stay in hospital didn't prevent him of going and picking the payment !!

So, please stay away. Do not lose your time and money with this person. He is unreliable.
And a shame for the ham radio community.

I finally communicated with Emil LZ3HI (www.lz3hi.com) who was so helpful and the prices offered wonderful.

Watch out guys...

ALL BS 73 ES 88 de Victoria SV2KBS/LA7VPA

N3DG3 Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2007 12:13 Send this review to a friend
Best Quality & Value in the World  Time owned: more than 12 months
The selection, quality, service and value of these First-Class Russian Colorful Photographic-Quality QSL Cards is the best in the world, far superior to the outrageously high prices for small quantities, boring sketches and poor quality from the US.

You will love these QSL Cards and want to buy even more styles in the future.

KA3UIX Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2006 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Best Quality & Value QSLs in the World  Time owned: more than 12 months
These folks deliver the very best quality and variety of QSL cards, at any price, in the world. There are hundreds or thousands of QSL card formats to chose from, with excellent stock photographic cards. Upon making a selection, my order was promptly processed and a sample draft of the card was emailed for my approval. It took only a few weeks to get top-notch cards delivered, quite reasonable for the best in the world. Photographic, professional QSL cards in a lot of 1000 from UA3AA will cost you far less than 250 (or even 100) boring, simple, silly, stale cartoon cards from printers in the US. You will be most pleased and will look forward to buying your next batch with a new color, glossy photographic layout.

K4KAL Rating: 0/5 May 5, 2006 08:28 Send this review to a friend
Warning !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Sent check to Edward Kritsky on 11/24/05 for 2000 Color QSL Cards. Check Cleared on 12/22/05. No QSL's after a few months. I made numerous attempts to contact UA3AA Andrew and no response. Finally a response on 02/05/06 that he had a accident and was not able to ship my cards, and would do so immediately. Today is 05/05/06, and still no QSL Cards.

I ordered same QSL cards from LZ1JZ.com Tony and received my order in 6 Weeks. Good Quality, and reliable service.

VK2IMM Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2005 02:50 Send this review to a friend
No delays  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just a short review here. I was after some simple QSL cards and decided to order them from UA3AA as this was rather easy to make selection from what was offered at the web site. I was expecting that this would take quite some time to get cards from Moscow. Not really, it has taken only 5 weeks from the time I emailed my enquiry to Andrew to the time when I had cards delivered. Communication via email was good.

KG6YGT Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2005 12:11 Send this review to a friend
Finally got the cards!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I posted my review here before, giving "0" last time, 0 for customer service and 5 - for the cards. Finally got the cards those are the best cards I ever seen, well at lease one of the best. very hight qualty, excellent contrast and beautiful colors. and the price is right. I would advice you to make some prearrangements beofre you order. Andrew is the only person who can inform about the status of your order. So try to get in touch with him. otherwise no one will help you out as his employees will just hang up.

VE2GK Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2005 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Slow but sure...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Andrew likely had my postal money order in his hands at the end of February 2005 and I received my cards on June the 2nd...about 3 months.

The 1000 cards are just great!...The nicest ones I have ever had, and the "price is right"

I read the reviews about the slow service...I am not going to lower his rating because of that.

I paid for the optional airmail shipping not because of the time factor, but as a "postie" I would think that "el cheapo" Russian shipping is REALLY bad....(theft?...damage)
I figured that opting for "airmail" might get my order put into a better "bag" :)

I have other cards, and don't do allot of QSLing.....so I was fine with the wait...

If you need cards yesterday.....Andrew is not for you....but if you can be patient comrade it is worth the wait....

I sent a "thank you" to Andrew, and he replied, and mentioned that he had been in the hospital...

KG6YGT Rating: 0/5 May 23, 2005 01:21 Send this review to a friend
STOP don't loose your money!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Some time ago I ordered cards from this guy. And decided to check the status of my order as the time was passing by and no word from them and no cards. Well, I tried any means possible to contact Andrew, by e-mail, by ICQ, and even by phone... No response and always answering machine. I speak Russian, so the only person I talked to was his secretary, or may be his wife, she promptly hang up on me when I started about my cards... I didn't see this website before I placed my order. I would never do so if I read this reviews. Don't waste your money. I sounded too good to be true to get the top qulity cars for half the price... I filled the claim with paypal. Hopefully I will get my money back.

WN4DW Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2005 18:55 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality and price  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
OK he's pretty slow, but I think that can be at least partially due to his QTH. BUT WOW, the quality and price are without peer. He answered all my emails in a timely manner; and when he said the cards would be arriving within a few days they did. It actually took about 2 and a half months from the time of the order to receiving the cards via surface mail. Would that most of my QSL cards received for contacts averaged that time.

KC0NYG Rating: 3/5 Jan 14, 2004 00:54 Send this review to a friend
relieved  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered cards on sept 30. I had three emails from
Andy about the design setup. When it was December I inquired about the cards and no return email from Andy in response. I finally received the cards January 10. I read reviews about slow turn around and expected a long delay. I did not expect to loose contact with Andy and have my emails go unanswered. Thats bad customer service. The cards are beautiful and so was the price. The lack of concern about returning info on the status of my order was a problem. I am relieved. In the future, I may spend the extra money and go with a company that respects customer service values to a greater extent.