Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | An UA3AA QSL Print services Help

Reviews Summary for An UA3AA QSL Print services
An UA3AA QSL Print services Reviews: 27 Average rating: 4.1/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: High quality color QSL and custom design.
More info: http://www.qsl.ru

You can write your own review of the An UA3AA QSL Print services.

K4KAL Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2004 19:05 Send this review to a friend
It took a LONG TIME, but I am Happy.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I posted a previous review on UA3AA sometime last year, and after placing 2 orders of 1000 cards, both finally came in this week. One was ordered surface, and the other Air. Not sure what happened, but I have them in my hands now. I am very happy with the quality, but it was frustrating that it took so long. Yes, I will probably order again, but I will pay additional to get them quicker.

W6HB Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2004 16:04 Send this review to a friend
High quality cards - professional service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received another order from Andrew for our club's K6AA Museum Ships Weekend operation. The quality is second to none and the interaction during the design and ordering phases has always been friendly and professional. The difficulty with the Russian postal service is a historical fact and I do not blame Andrew for the conditions under which he has to conduct business. He is currently working on an alterenate means for shipping that will still allow him to remain competitive. I still rate the product and service a "5" as I would not condemn a domestic service if our postal service, UPS or FEDEX were as poor as what Andrew has had to deal with.

M0RUS Rating: 2/5 Dec 18, 2003 05:15 Send this review to a friend
Think twice  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
One of my ex callsigns is RZ3AQ . So buying QSLs in Russia looked as a cheap and easy option . In reality I have wasted money .
It took me 2-3 days to place an order and another week to pay the money . In two week time cards were ready ( according to UA3AA ).
Then... I have never got my QSLs . It looks like I never will .
As to Andy he simply lost all interest as soon as I paid the money . He did not bother to answer half of my e-mails .
So I would give 2 to UA3AA QSL service and 0 to Russian mail . That was my last order from my beloved country .

K4KAL Rating: 2/5 Nov 13, 2003 08:16 Send this review to a friend
Two Orders, No Cards.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Placed two orders with Andrew. One on 08/04/2003, then a second on 09/30/2003 thinking I would get the first soon. I owe about 500 Cards to DX Stations, and I have no cards. I recently wrote Andrew and asked if he could at least tell me anything about my cards, and he basically said it is out of his hands. He made no offer to re-ship first order that is probably lost in the mail. Be careful guys when buying cards outside the US.

K4HR Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2003 20:47 Send this review to a friend
Worth The Wait  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Was a long wait, but the cards sure are nice! First order of cards were lost, after contacting Andy he refunded my money, reprinted the cards with a two day turn around and ship via air mail with a tracking number with agreement I would transfer funds onces cards arrived. That's good customer service from my point of view!

I'll get my next order from Andy, give him a try, the cards are FIRST CLASS!

NM7H Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2003 22:53 Send this review to a friend
Worth the Wait  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was starting to worry. I emailed Andy a couple of times. He gave relatively quick answers, (possible slight language barrier) and was true to his word about the date he said he mailed them. --It just took a lot longer even via AIR MAIL than we expected--not his fault. My guess is the Russian government is holding up the mail a bit due recent world/political events.

The cards look great. He worked with me to get exactly what I wanted.

Only problem now is I have a backlog of cards to get out.

KELLY----NM7H

KC8REQ Rating: 4/5 May 12, 2003 19:18 Send this review to a friend
Finally  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My cards finally arrived. Beautiful. Long time to wait 1-29-03 to 5-12-03. Excellant work at the right price. Thank You Andy
AB8NZ

W1IDX Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2003 16:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I tried UA3AA QSL Print Services based on the reviews in eham. I ordered in December, 2002, and within hours my design was available on his web site to see. I made a small change and the next day it had been changed. Any communication I have had via e-mail with Andy has been exceptional. I ordered 1000 one-side all color cards, (I use a computer label for the back,) for $40 and $20 air mail. Prior to receiving the cards I placed an order for another 1000 cards for a two-color design for only $16 and $20 air mail. I have received the first cards and they have been a hit with everyone here in Indiana. I am waiting for the second order but when I inquired yesterday Andy was back today by email. I believe, while the mail appears slow and that he may have more business than he can handle because of his excellent quality and price, it is well worth the wait for a unique and well done QSL card. I will order again from Andy.

VA3DN Rating: 5/5 May 6, 2003 18:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Andy was cooperative and printed the cards quickly and met all specifications first time through. He even provided upgraded cards for me at no cost! Be patient with the mail - I opted for surface mail delivery and indeed it did take a long time - over 3 months to Canada, but it was worth the wait.

W4MAY Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2003 19:11 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Can you give Andi a higher than 5.0???
Cards are great and price is right. UA3AA does a great job at designing your card, printing them -- at a super price. Need to be patient as mail service is slow -- but worth the wait!!