Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Create 730 V1 Help

Reviews Summary for Create 730 V1
Create 730 V1 Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $420
Description: 4 bands tube dipole
More info: http://www.cd-corp.com/eng/ama/low-v_eng.pdf

You can write your own review of the Create 730 V1.

IZ1KGY Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2013 16:05 Send this review to a friend
Very best antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have mounted to 90, fixed North-South and has done a very good yield at 360 on all bands. The best for us small spaces

IK1WGZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2012 23:07 Send this review to a friend
the best  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
probably the best rotatable dipole on the market, it works flawlessy out of the box, just follow the manual for assembly. Mounted up 20 feet over the roof on a ham IV rotor, I can work the whole world with good signals, even on pile-up (cw, by the way). Thanks to Create for bringing us a great antenna!

ZS6DJD Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2011 23:03 Send this review to a friend
Verry verry good antenna most guys all over the world hear me 59  Time owned: more than 12 months
some call this antenna a v diapole others say it's a v beam. The antenna is directional in two directions you put it up for directions to work most DX in your city and most guys will hear 59 ! You just follow instructions build it and put it up SWR is ok 5 bands no tunning needed. I was a new ham wanted to get going so I left my 730 v at 9 meters up after my poles broke. Bare foot most guys in the world heard me 57. With 400w from a old heathkit SB 230 linear most hear me 59 what will it do higher up.

WB6MYL Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2010 17:03 Send this review to a friend
not bad at all  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought mine from Henry Radio and used it for about ten years; worked very well, however found the SWR went up sharply from the resonant freq; however a tuner usually took care of that; odd thing was that although it was a "V" shaped antenna, I received similar signal reports from all directions; when I put my beam and inverted V up, I gave it to a friend who is still using it, today...and with the same great results!

IZ3QAQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2010 13:22 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Easy to mount, looks solid, good manual, 3 possibile setup, 90, 140 and flat 180, i used the 140 setup. High about 5 mts over the roof, with a Yaesu g-400RC rotor.
I applied the 50 MHz added dipole.

Swr very good in every band (no problems any 40-20-15-10 and 6 m band with ros lower than 1.5 only following the manual instruction and no more setup for tuning the swr).

I had a Butternut HF9. That antenna works great, but need to tune all the bands and i finally pull down because i can't go on the roof many times to set the antenna.

This Create antenna is great because you only need to put it on and use. No tunes needed.

Good dx with this antenna, the next step is a real beam antenna. But my "pole" can't support that weight.

VR2XMQ Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2010 02:46 Send this review to a friend
Easy to use!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a superb antenna, had it up and running inside of 1/2 hour. No hassles, no headaches, very good SWR.

Very pleased with the results.

Steve, VR2XMQ

IZ8NYE Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2009 11:21 Send this review to a friend
Very good multiband antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
English:
I bought it one year ago and I am very satisfied.
I installed this antenna at the top of eight meter mast placed on the roof of the house, the 1:1,8 VSWR bandwidth is 110 KHz on 40mt, 350 KHz on 20 meter band, 450 KHz on 15 meter band, 1.6 MHz on 10 meter.
It is sold with a balun rated at 1000W pep on 7 MHz, this tube dipole is installed as V shape with an angle of 140 degrees, The front to side ratio is about 10 dB, performance compared to a vertical are considerable, excellent reports on 40mt from all distances, in 10 and 20 meter I worked all continents by 100 W only. The VSWR don't change even with the rain, antenna is quiet and resistant to strong wind. The comparison with a vertical multiband of 7.5 meters long is strongly in favor of the Create 730 also an increase of 4 points S. I paid for this antenna 300 but there was an optional kit 3 Kwatts balun and traps at 250.

Italian:
Ho comprato questa antenna un anno fa.
Sono molto soddisfatto.
E' montata su un palo alto otto metri posto sul tetto di casa, la larghezza di banda considerando un ROS 1:1,8 agli estremi di 110 KHz in 40 metri, 350 KHz in banda 20 metri, 450 KHz in banda 15 metri, 1,6 MHz in banda 10 metri.
Viene venduta con un balun da 1000W pep a 7 MHz , l'ho montata a V con apertura dei bracci di 140 gradi, presenta un rapporto avanti/fianco di circa 10 dB. le prestazioni paragonata ad una verticale sono considerevoli, in 40mt ottimi rapporti da tutte le distanze, in 10 e 20 metri ho collegato tutto i continenti con la sola potenza di 100W. Quando piove non vi sono variazioni di ROS, silenziosa ed resistente a fortissime raffiche di vento.
Il paragone con una verticale multibanda di 7,5 metri di lunghezza nettamente a favore della Create con un incremento anche di 4 punti S.
Ho pagato lantenna 300 euro ma disponibile in opzione il kit balun e bobine da 3 Kw a 250 euro.