Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Ham Plaques Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Plaques
Ham Plaques Reviews: 16 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$40.00 and up
Description: Quality carved callsign and organizational wooden plaques.
More info: http://www.hamplaques.com

You can write your own review of the Ham Plaques.

K2JF Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2013 10:59 Send this review to a friend
great on top of the rig  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill created this beautiful call sign desk wedge with white lettering against a black background with some stars and stripes framing my call sign. It looks great on my Icom 756 Pro III - sitting right on top of it adding a nice splash of that red to really jazz things up.

W1CBY Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2012 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Hand Crafted Frame looks great in the Shack!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I got a chance to see Bill at Dayton Hamfest this Year. All of his items are first class and would look great in your Ham shack or anywhere in your house. I had just upgraded to Extra class and decided I wanted to Display my license on the wall. So I ordered the License Frame. I received it very quickly and the quality is excellent. It looks great in the shack and goes nicely with my call sign Plaque that he made, that the XYL got me for my Birthday last year. I now have my eye on one of his QSL chests. If you are looking for the best in hand carved wood accessories Bill's products are a must!

N4TD Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2012 04:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very pleased with my recently purchased license frame. The frame looks great and the form, fit, and finish are outstanding. The on-line ordering process and email notifications were excellent. I even recieved the order faster than I expected.

K4TJD Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2011 03:39 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the club plaque for QRP-ARCI. The workmanship and wood quality is super. Bill was a pleasure to deal with and the product came extremely well packaged to avoid shipping damage. I highly recommend this product and company.

W7SAG Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2011 10:36 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the QSL chest from Ham Plaques because I was so happy with my license frame. I ordered from Bill and had the finished product within a week. Bill is a gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He takes great pains to make sure the finished product is perfect and follows up to make sure that you are completely satisfied. I highly recommend Bill's products. The finished products are even better than the pictures on the web site show. If you want an heirloom quality product, Bill is your guy!

KC9MXM Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2011 07:15 Send this review to a friend
fantastic !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My wife got me a call sign plaque for fathers day. It is fantastic!! You can't beat the quality of the work !!

KI6IAB Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2011 20:59 Send this review to a friend
Great service, great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill was awesome. I ordered both the HAM and GROL frames, and I was shocked when I received them - they looked so much better than the already amazing photos I'd seen online. Bill was actually traveling the week of my request, but made time to keep in touch and let me know when he could get started on project, and when he'd ship them out. Beautiful workmanship. I'm totally impressed, to say the least!

W7SAG Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2011 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an engraved license frame and had it in a week. Bill Stoltz' customer service is excellent and the workmanship is first rate. Bill notified me when he received the order and when the order shipped. The license frame is a classy addition to my shack.

AA6KI Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2011 12:22 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful work and great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered and received my callsign plaque in March of 2009, and I am very pleased with it. Bill Stoltz does a beautiful job! And his customer service and communication are outstanding. He keeps you up-to-date on the status of your order, and responds immediately to any concerns. What more could you ask for? You will not be sorry if you choose to purchase something from him.

By the way, Bill has an additional website at http://www.gifts4hams.com. I have shopped there as well, and have been equally impressed with the service. I have no connection with either website; I am just a very satisfied customer.

K4EQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2011 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got the license frame. Ordered Friday, shipped Monday, received Wednesday. Doesn't get better than that. The frame? Nice. Very, very nice!