Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Ham Plaques Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Plaques
Ham Plaques Reviews: 19 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$40.00 and up
Description: Quality carved callsign and organizational wooden plaques.
More info: http://www.hamplaques.com

You can write your own review of the Ham Plaques.

W7SAG Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2011 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an engraved license frame and had it in a week. Bill Stoltz' customer service is excellent and the workmanship is first rate. Bill notified me when he received the order and when the order shipped. The license frame is a classy addition to my shack.

AA6KI Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2011 12:22 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful work and great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered and received my callsign plaque in March of 2009, and I am very pleased with it. Bill Stoltz does a beautiful job! And his customer service and communication are outstanding. He keeps you up-to-date on the status of your order, and responds immediately to any concerns. What more could you ask for? You will not be sorry if you choose to purchase something from him.

By the way, Bill has an additional website at http://www.gifts4hams.com. I have shopped there as well, and have been equally impressed with the service. I have no connection with either website; I am just a very satisfied customer.

K4EQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2011 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got the license frame. Ordered Friday, shipped Monday, received Wednesday. Doesn't get better than that. The frame? Nice. Very, very nice!

W1CBY Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2011 20:44 Send this review to a friend
Adds a touch of class to my Shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My XYL got me one of these call sign plaques for my birthday. A very nice surprise. I have red walls in the shack and this nicely varnished Call Sign Plaque looks stunning up on the wall. I already have my eye on one of their License Frames. I would ( and will) purchase from them again. Highly recommended!

WA9BXB Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2010 12:21 Send this review to a friend
Update  Time owned: more than 12 months
Since my initial posting in July of 2009, I have purchased and displayed three more Ham Plaques, for a current total of 5 plaques. The workmanship is truly professional. The shipping is quick and the plaques are well packed. I highly recommend this company and their products to all amateur radio operators and swl's.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2010 15:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Freestanding Custom QSL Chest.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill at Ham Plaques worked with me to develop a 3 section custom wooden QSL Chest with legs. This configuration allows the chest to be a free standing unit and saves valuable desk space in the shack. Within a few days the design was completed and off for production. The quality of materials and workmanship is outstanding. The top cover is engraved with my call sign and a custom green color was applied into the engraving to accent the chest. The chest was shipped via UPS and very carefully packaged in foam beads, along with foam wrapping around the wooden chest and legs to ensure safe delivery. If you want a nice way to maintain your QSLs in a custom, quality container, this is it. It was a pleasure to deal with Ham Plaques who produces a very high quality product.

N2SLO Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2010 17:05 Send this review to a friend
Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
great communication, no issues.. Very nice product...I ordered the FCC frame...

KA8Q Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2010 12:49 Send this review to a friend
Top quality products  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Ordered an FCC license frame and luggage tags from Bill. Excellent quality products, quick delivery, excellent communications and customer relations. Highly recommend checking his online catalog.

KO4GS Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2010 19:38 Send this review to a friend
World-class product and customer service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Immediately upon placing my order, Bill emailed me to confirm the order. 12 days later(spanning the New Year Holiday period) I received a follow-up message confirming shipment of my 2 plaques with pictures of the finished product - they looked great. 3 days later my order arrived, as promised. The QCWA plaque looks awesome with very clean CNC engraving and an attractive linseed oil-rubbed finish. Next, the Callsign Pocket Checkered is equally impressive. The checkered engraved background provides a nice contrast behind the call letters and, notably, the woodgrain, within the checkered background is very pleasing.

Outstanding quality of product and rare personalized service. A superb combo!