Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | G4HFQ Radio Programming software for Yaesu Help

Reviews Summary for G4HFQ Radio Programming software for Yaesu
Reviews: 15 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.00
Description: Memory management for various Yaesu HT and mobile radios; download from USA website
More info: http://g4hfq.co.uk/

You can write your own review of the G4HFQ Radio Programming software for Yaesu.

G0VHT Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2017 06:16 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: months
Honestly this is the best and most straightforward memory software I have ever used. Bob is an absolute star. I dropped him an email when after purchasing a second FT60 I couldn't clone the memories. He rang my mobile 5 minutes after I sent the email and talked me through some options until it was sorted! How good is that. In the end it all I needed to do was to twist the plug in my second rigs socket because the connection turned out to be intermittent.Bob patiently helped me to eliminate potential problems before finding the real cause. What fantastic customer support and a real gentleman Bob is.

W2WHT Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2016 09:38 Send this review to a friend
it works!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I tried Chirp and had a difficult time getting the radio to link with the computer both down and uploads. Downloaded and installed G4HFQ's software and it worked perfectly. I like my Yaesu mobiles and this makes working with them simple and painless. This is just as it should be with programming software. For the price ($15)this is a great buy.

W7ACO Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2015 12:01 Send this review to a friend
GREAT Software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used many different programming software for my Yaesu radios for a long time. I have given up all but G4HFQ. I currently own this software for my FT1DR, FT8800, FT7900, FT2900, and numerous Yaesu ht's. I have found the customer service excellent. The software is the best I have used hands down. I know software having repaired other software for over 40 years and holding an MCSD. I will not use any other software for my radios. Thanks Bob

KM3K Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2015 10:37 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding software and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Indispensable and outstanding software. Very easy to use.
Outstanding service, too.
73 Jerry KM3K

N3ALN Rating: 5/5 Apr 14, 2015 14:46 Send this review to a friend
Great Software and SUPER Support!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought this software and there was a minor issue and Bob promptly emailed me and then called me for further support! I was so impressed with his commitment to his product! The software is great and it does just what I wanted. He is one of the best software persons that I have dealt with ever!

M1CXF Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2013 15:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent is the only word I can use  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Bob's software for a long time now and it has saved me many hours of sitting in front of a radio becoming mind numbed programming the memories.
I have programmed my ft-8800 to have all UK v/uhf repeaters in alphabetical order in both sides of the radio, this means I can travel anywhere in the UK and know I have correct frequencies and coding for whichever repeater I am near.
I couldn't have done this without this software.

AE5J Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2012 08:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Products / Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
What more can be said? Bob writes very efficient software that simply works as advertised. His prices are spot on. Great value for the dollar (or pound). Just yesterday, after suffering a disk crash that necessitated replacing the HDD, I discovered I had lost the backup copy of the registration code for FTBasicMMO. I sent Bob an e-mail and first thing this morning received a gracious reply with the needed information. It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks Bob.

VE9TS Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2012 20:32 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic software ..  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've had this software for awhile now and I think its fantastic! I'm always working with my two 7900r's and G4HFQ's software (FTB-7900) makes it all very easy and fun to do. I haven't had any problems with the software. It has a lot to offer at a very reasonable price.

KJ4YOJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2012 12:25 Send this review to a friend
Works flawlessly, and for only $15!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought G4HFQ's software for my VX-8DR. It is extremely easy to use, and I have had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. I currently have 937 frequencies programmed in my radio, and other than it being very time consuming, it couldn't have been easier. I just bought a VX-3R and plan to buy his VX-3R software as well.

Paul KJ4YOJ